What I would not mind for the NBA finals-if anyone cares at all

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
In reality the finals could be a free throw contest between the Thunder and Heat.:rolleyes:

Or else the Spurs? The quiet machine.

I would prefer the Pacers get there but I am doubtful. :rolleyes:

I can't believe it, but I would not mind one more go around between the Lakers/Celtics. Also it would be hilarious if Kobe could win a ring with Mike Brown and Lebron couldn't.

I just don't want it to be the Heat. Anyone but the Heat.:devilish: We all know Stern wants Lebron to get his ring. Just watch the games......it is so obvious how much the refs favor the Heat.

edit: Yikes. Celtics look horrible so far vs. the Hawks. And no Ray Allan. *sigh*

Someone in the East.....wake up!!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not much on basketball, I get into college ball much more especially when it's time for March Madness. If I had to chose a NBA team, it would be the 76'ers and that's based on location alone.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
-Pacers better win tonight. Or else.......

-Lakers are always my favorite bandwagon NBA team b/c I have always had a weakness for Kobe. I hope they keep going. Bynum is beasting. Artest is still a jack ***. I refuse to call him World Peace.:rolleyes:

-Spurs intrigue me a bit.

-Go away Heat go away!!!!!!!! (but I know they won't)

-Celtics better win game 2. if Rondo is out though they in trouble.

-Clippers comeback=OMG I love comebacks!!!!!

-I'd like to see Dallas win game 2. They should have beaten the Thunder the other night.

Members online

Latest posts