What I liked against the Vikings

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I liked against the Vikings:
In the beginning of the game they started off running the ball way too much and realized it wasn't working that well so they went with the pass. BAM! Success! They kept doing that in the 2nd quarter and got a pretty good lead.

What I didn't like against the Vikings:
With that decent lead the Packers came out after half time and tried to run the ball again. They didn't get anywhere and saw their lead dwindle to a loss. The Packers defense lost Nick Collins for the 2nd half and the Vikes came alive.

Little victory for the day:
Sharper wasn't all that sharp. ;)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
What I liked against the Vikings:
In the beginning of the game they started off running the ball way too much and realized it wasn't working that well so they went with the pass. BAM! Success! They kept doing that in the 2nd quarter and got a pretty good lead.

What I didn't like against the Vikings:
With that decent lead the Packers came out after half time and tried to run the ball again. They didn't get anywhere and saw their lead dwindle to a loss. The Packers defense lost Nick Collins for the 2nd half and the Vikes came alive.

Little victory for the day:
Sharper wasn't all that sharp. ;)

Thats one glad thing, Sharper wasnt a factor.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with the injuries piling up again today, i almost felt like i should keep the phone line open because they are running out of bodies.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha six, that's awsome, if you hear from them, let me know, I have some speed left in me somewhere.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
with the injuries piling up again today, i almost felt like i should keep the phone line open because they are running out of bodies.

yeah man a bunch of friends and i had a nice pick up tackle football game today, i ran well, i might make the trip to wisconsin and see where they'd put me

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts