What? I find this hard to believe...

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldnt suprise me, the Bills are a joke.. Im sure they werent taunting them, just smiling and laughin at how easy it was to score on them

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, this guy has no idea why the players were laughing. They could have been laughing about Minnesota losing again for all we know. Unless he can provide some kind of concrete details, I'm chalking this up to some moron on another team whose embarrassed they got their ***** kicked acting like an *******.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They sure weren't laughing in the 2nd quarter, when we looked terrible both on offense and defense. McCarthy must have read the riot act at halftime. Course, da Bears may choke away this one.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So a millionaire is complaining because he couldn't cover some guys? Not like this was a pick up game. Like it was said he is trying to make people feel bad for the Bills because they took a monster beating. Yep. Didn't work.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is coming from a team who gets offended when their own teenage fans make fun of them, so they avoid that side of the field when signing autographs to make a statement.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really doubt this is true, as SpartaChris said, it's hard to pinpoint to what they were laughing at, unless they were pointing.

But if this is true, I"m embarassed to support this guys. I'll do it anyway, it's the Packers, but what the do they think they are? When they win 2 SBs, then they can laugh at the opposition...

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sounds to me like we were pouting,d.d always is smiling sooo not sure like some one said they could be laughing about any thing .

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think he saw Rodgers and Jennings laughing about the 1/2 lambeau leap or something else. Because he was getting school it feels like the guys are laughing at them. Dude is embarrassed and paranoid now. Of course a team who is winning big is going to have laughing guys on the sidelines. They aren't laughing at the oppositions, just joking around like young guys do.

Play better, and they'll stop laughing when they play you.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who knows what they were giggling over. Probably Rogers was laughing at Jennings, who was laughing at the Bills, who were laughing at their fans laughing at themselves. Now if they can figure that one out I will laugh at them too.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL maybe because they're so used to LOSING they don't know what its like to BE HAPPY AND LAYED BACK if you have the game won in the 4th.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I was laughing at them. Makes sense the players would find it as funny as I did. Hell, they probably found it funnier.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts