What happened?

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
FF. I saw some of the stuff towards the end. Admitedly that was a bit of a short sample.

I've been doing this kind of thing since 2002 when I registered over at the San Diego Union Tribune. A foray over into the general news section got me banned for getting into it with a racist. I got an invite to chargers.com when it was in it's beta stage in 2004. There they evolved a whole systematic set of bannings and punishments for various reasons. They called them vacations in Cabo. One wrong word was good for a week off.

There was eventually a revolt and a mass defection over to Bolttalk... (which is a sister forum to this one). Unfortunately some of that .com strictness is evolving the same way at BT.

All I can say about house cleaning in a brotherly sense is... careful... you might get what you wish for.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FF. I saw some of the stuff towards the end. Admitedly that was a bit of a short sample.

I've been doing this kind of thing since 2002 when I registered over at the San Diego Union Tribune. A foray over into the general news section got me banned for getting into it with a racist. I got an invite to chargers.com when it was in it's beta stage in 2004. There they evolved a whole systematic set of bannings and punishments for various reasons. They called them vacations in Cabo. One wrong word was good for a week off.

There was eventually a revolt and a mass defection over to Bolttalk... (which is a sister forum to this one). Unfortunately some of that .com strictness is evolving the same way at BT.

All I can say about house cleaning in a brotherly sense is... careful... you might get what you wish for.
I used to be part of a forum related to a celebrity death site. (findadeath.com)
They were super sensitive to any questions asking about former members being banned.
Yup. You guessed it. I was banned for asking innocent questions about being banned. LOL

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the subject of trolls and bans I just saw that GoPGo is also gone.
I have no problems with that.

Yeah my problem with him was he never seemed to post his own ideas, only saying others were wrong. I think 95% of his posts were quotes of other people and him contradicting them. I have no problems with a good debate, but his (or hers i guess) were always very tedious in nature.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah my problem with him was he never seemed to post his own ideas, only saying others were wrong. I think 95% of his posts were quotes of other people and him contradicting them. I have no problems with a good debate, but his (or hers i guess) were always very tedious in nature.
Did he even start any threads? Just one?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Be careful.
They put John Lennon through the wringer when he wanted to move here and be a citizen.

I think it was more than the wringer bud.....pmsl. I wont live in any hotels ;). He was from my home city though.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't have any of them on ignore. Didn't read most of their posts and usually I didn't respond to them. It was why bother. :notworthy:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I didn't have any of them on ignore. Didn't read most of their posts and usually I didn't respond to them. It was why bother. :notworthy:

I had a problem with one big style and let myself down. Thats why ":speechless: the ignore button is my friend :speechless:". ;)
Now I prefer to be insulted by friends...lol

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I don't put people on ignore and truthfully, wazzizname, Spanish McFly didn't bother me a whole lot except on game day in the game chat. He kept posting the same nonsensical stuff, over and over ... then, when he carried the crap down here, I figured it was time to "out" him. I'm just spewing my opinion here, but I think he was actually a Giants fan having a little fun. That's ok and all that, it's just that he wasn't a very good troll is all... cripe, if he had mixed in a little bit of 'goulash smack' or 'yeti smack', I'd have given him a wink and a nudge...but, he was a one trick pony.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You in the Chat Box during the 4th quarter of the game: "I'm a better coach, I'm a better talent evaluator, I'm a better positions coach", etc.

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM - Spanish Rose: This wont be happening. Let me replace capers please

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:04 PM - Spanish Rose: So is McCarthy. I would almost bet money my highschool team would beat them or be competitive. I've called 85% of their plays

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better evaluator of talent than 85% if our personell

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM - Spanish Rose: you know why. Because i bought stock and im "part owner". So when I know for a fact i can run this organization better than anyone they have. Yea that annoys me

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better head coach

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better positions coach

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better oc

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nov 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM - Spanish Rose: This wont be happening. Let me replace capers please

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:04 PM - Spanish Rose: So is McCarthy. I would almost bet money my highschool team would beat them or be competitive. I've called 85% of their plays

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better evaluator of talent than 85% if our personell

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM - Spanish Rose: you know why. Because i bought stock and im "part owner". So when I know for a fact i can run this organization better than anyone they have. Yea that annoys me

You can't get much more narcissistic and delusional than that.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score

WOW.....Now that is what I would call a "Grade A meat head"
I bet he is crying right now while driving his 1992 IROC camaro with t-tops.

Members online

Latest posts