What happened?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Truth be told that restraining order from Donald Driver encompasses a tri state area for just a few more years! :roflmao:
A friend of a friend got a copy of the court transcript.
IluvGB: Well, you see your honor, I took his book to mean an invitation and every time I saw him flash that big sweet grin *SIGH* well, you know, he was looking through the TV and right at me and could tell that he definitely wanted to meet me.
Judge: With a meat cleaver???

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
A friend of a friend got a copy of the court transcript.
IluvGB: Well, you see your honor, I took his book to mean an invitation and every time I saw him flash that big sweet grin *SIGH* well, you know, he was looking through the TV and right at me and could tell that he definitely wanted to meet me.
Judge: With a meat cleaver???

Actually it was from 2005 at the first fanfest where I screamed like a banschee when he walked past me... and his expression was ...:confused: I have since issued an apology via FB after he unknowingly accepting my friend request.:sneaky:
That said... the Judge said I may return to the state of Wisconsin in 2015, but he didn't say I couldn't buy his book!
Seeee where there is a will there is a way!:tup:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Aw, SR was banned? This thread was fun to read, too. Guess I need to go back to reading the other threads that actually talk about the Packers. Argh. With the Packers playing so poorly, it actually was fun to read the ramblings of a egocentric, _______(insert negative adjectives here), blow-hard with 7% body fat. I mean, blow-hards with 10% body fat are a dime a dozen, but this guy only had 7%! Very rare specimen!!! And, as a bonus, he was a self-described "perfectionist" who didn't bother with punctuation, grammar or spelling. What a curious oxymoron!!

First Bus, now Rose. Come on, mods! Let the wack-jobs stay!!

j/k. It's a slow Tuesday. :D

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm surprised he lasted this long! We were just trying to buy him some time to "think" about what he was posting by derailing his thread, but it didn't work. He foxtrotted right on over to another thread and starting tooting his horn over there. Sadly for him he was tooting it right in a mod's face.. When will he learn??...as Spanish liked to say..*facepalm* or SMH.....;)

*But it really did succeed in taking the sting away from the last game... so for that this thread gets :tup::tup:

Oh and the irony of the title of the thread is not lost on me!

Reaction score
Z

i go at everything in life like a bull and take command of any given situation im in. It's what my job entails. Some people handle situations differently . Obviously we can't do a damn thing about whats going on but im entitled to my 2 cents, whether right or wrong, just like you are. I want more from "my" team is all. Doesn't make me a bad fan or bandwagon fan i just show my passion differently. Im a bit of a perfectionist everyones different

At the risk of being "BANNED" myself, (Please "NO" :cautious:) Just throw a flag on me for unsportsmanlike conduct....

I can't resist a farewell video tribute to "Coach SpanRo" ....Minus the ball cap, kinda' resembles the face I recall seeing in the now glossed-over by the word "BANNED" avatar :unsure:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually it was from 2005 at the first fanfest where I screamed like a banschee when he walked past me... and his expression was ...:confused: I have since issued an apology via FB after he unknowingly accepting my friend request.:sneaky:
That said... the Judge said I may return to the state of Wisconsin in 2015, but he didn't say I couldn't buy his book!
Seeee where there is a will there is a way!:tup:
I'm sooooo glad you went back to that avatar.
That one makes you seem less stalkish.
Note that I wrote, "less."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the risk of being "BANNED" myself, (Please "NO" :cautious:) Just throw a flag on me for unsportsmanlike conduct....

I can't resist a farewell video tribute to "Coach SpanRo" ....Minus the ball cap, kinda' resembles the face I recall seeing in the now glossed-over by the word "BANNED" avatar :unsure:

My football fantasy involves a cheerleader or two or three etc, a case of my favorite beer and other spirits or my own private bar, really killer bud and a vacation spot in paradise.
Think Visa would help with that one?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The 'forum chew toy' has been banned? He'll be back ... sign in name will be something like "Turds connected by accidentally swallowed dental floss".

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW, have you ever noticed that people who have broadcast how smart, successful, etc. they are turn out not to be? Again, not a big deal but I’ll bet most of the braggadocio in the OP is BS.

Reminds me of a quote from Tywinn Lanister in Game of Thrones: "Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king"

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive been

I have been lurking here for a long time. Rose's I can do better attitude isnt a good way of making his point, but big problems still exist even if most of us choose to gloss over them. I dont have a good feeling about this team. The instant comparisons to 2010 every time things start to go rough are getting old.
Well-said, and sadly, agreed.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I definitely do not mind anyone questioning moves or decisions made by the organization.
Has Bus been banned too?
SpanishRose? Are they short-term bans?

What I do not like is seeing 7 threads all basically the same thing, all negative-complain thing. That gets old and cluttersome. Some might say a cluster****.

But complaining and disagreeing with moves made?
I think that's totally fine.

Missing Rodgers, this team is a bottom 10 or bottom-5 team.
We've lost 2 home games and 1 road game, all against mediocre teams.
That makes us much less than mediocre, without #12.
Luckily for us, we this week get another bottom-10 or 5 team, in our house.
If we can't win that one, it's time to shut down Rodgers and let him 100% heal that thing strong.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The 'forum chew toy' has been banned? He'll be back ... sign in name will be something like "Turds connected by accidentally swallowed dental floss".

"The chew toy !"......Damn I snorted my coffee again :roflmao:

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I definitely agree about giving Aaron a ton of time to heal if we lose to the Vikings. Remember, we play Detroit and Chicago again. You can be SURE they'll try to "accidentally" mangle that shoulder on a "fluke" play.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I know I`m gonna get a spell on the naughty step but.........

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wondering why exactly he was banned?
Sure he was a dummy and quite the meathead, but last i knew those weren't against the rules. I guess you could say he was a troll, but is it a troll if it's his genuine opinion?

Not saying I was a fan of the guy, just looking out for the slippery slopes.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Sure he was a dummy and quite the meathead, but last i knew those weren't against the rules. I guess you could say he was a troll, but is it a troll if it's his genuine opinion?

He admitted to trying to incite the members on here which incite=trolling I think....

I missed the gem up there..."Coach SpanRo" :roflmao:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

of himself?!?! :roflmao:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
On the subject of trolls and bans I just saw that GoPGo is also gone.
I have no problems with that.

The troll thing is always relative to someone's subjective opinion. The majority opinion isn't always the correct one.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The troll thing is always relative to someone's subjective opinion. The majority opinion isn't always the correct one.
Did you see GoPGo's posts?
That guy would nitpick on every single comment or word that every poster wrote. An exaggeration? Not much of one.
In our last exchange before I put him on "ignore" I kept on trying to end our discussions/debate by dropping it and moving on but he kept on bringing it up.
Other posters ignored or let go of my comments but not GoPGo.
I dunno if it was those posts/exchanges that led to his banning but he was just being a thorn in more than one poster's side.
I'm all for friendly debate but not where someone keeps on rehashing old stuff that doesn't have to continuously be brought up.
It's like he was obsessed with getting in the last word and the last word just had to be the right one because it was his words.
I dunno. I guess having Jesus in one's avatar makes one feel superior?

Mods have been cleaning house and it is in much better order right now.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Did you see GoPGo's posts?
That guy would nitpick on every single comment or word that every poster wrote. An exaggeration? Not much of one.
In our last exchange before I put him on "ignore" I kept on trying to end our discussions/debate by dropping it and moving on but he kept on bringing it up.
Other posters ignored or let go of my comments but not GoPGo.
I dunno if it was those posts/exchanges that led to his banning but he was just being a thorn in more than one poster's side.
I'm all for friendly debate but not where someone keeps on rehashing old stuff that doesn't have to continuously be brought up.
It's like he was obsessed with getting in the last word and the last word just had to be the right one because it was his words.
I dunno. I guess having Jesus in one's avatar makes one feel superior?

Mods have been cleaning house and it is in much better order right now.
I had him on ignore... so in my mind he was gone a long time ago!:whistling: That avatar was over the top for sure!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had him on ignore... so in my mind he was gone a long time ago!:whistling: That avatar was over the top for sure!
Who else had GoPGo on ignore?

Jesus hates the Bears?
Jesus loves everybody.
And yes. Even the Bears.
Believe it or not.