What happened?

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't give a flying F what others think of us Wisconsin residents because for various reasons I never feel like bragging that I am from and live here.
Even so, it is unfair to judge based on a very tiny minority on a forum that is not exclusive to just Wis. folk.
Actually, I think the majority of Packer forum members are from out of Wisconsin.
Or it seems like that anyway with the active ones.
Tuche my friend. Looks like we have one thing in common

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Good luck with that. He a troll who shows up every couple of months to trash the organization for not running our roster like a fantasy football team, and never ever offers up anything bordering a realistic scenario for improvement.

Yep, you hit it Chris. Poster keeps posting the same moronic drivel over and over ... in the Shoutbox throughout the game....then comes here and poops out the same crap. This clown is a troll -- I'm a reformed Troll Trainer from years back and recognize the telltale earmarks. Perhaps he'll get better after he graduates from high school.

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, you hit it Chris. Poster keeps posting the same moronic drivel over and over ... in the Shoutbox throughout the game....then comes here and poops out the same crap. This clown is a troll -- I'm a reformed Troll Trainer from years back and recognize the telltale earmarks. Perhaps he'll get better after he graduates from high school.
That's all you got? To think i had hope in you guys that collectively you could come up with something better. Facepalm disappointed yet again

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I am. Coach on the side for fun. Lift regularly. 230lbs under 7% bf and in better shape than 98.7% of you. I do a lot with my time i apologize I can't be here for every win loss tie or move we make. Some people have other things to do ya know ;)

Yawn. Personally, I think you're 98.7% bullsh*t and have an I.Q. of 7 ... but hey, I'm sure your Momma and family love you.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I really don't give a flying F what others think of us Wisconsin residents because for various reasons I never feel like bragging that I am from and live here.
Even so, it is unfair to judge based on a very tiny minority on a forum that is not exclusive to just Wis. folk.
Actually, I think the majority of Packer forum members are from out of Wisconsin.
I'm of the group that grew up in Wisconsin, but my heart is still there! But I still take offense to the "perception of Wisconsin people..." puh puh

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
A song written for, dedicated to and probably starring...you know him, you love him, you probably best remember him as Lumpy Rutherford of Leave it to Beaver.... Spaaaaaanish Ti Roooooossss!!:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A song written for, dedicated to and probably starring...you know him, you love him, you probably best remember him as Lumpy Rutherford of Leave it to Beaver.... Spaaaaaanish Ti Roooooossss!!:

You are dissapointing weeds. Not funny original or clever. I expected more from you guys. Come on now!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm of the group that grew up in Wisconsin, but my heart is still there! But I still take offense to the "perception of Wisconsin people..." puh puh
Yeah?
What state do you live in now and what took you there.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Today's "country" music is a far, far cry from yesterday's country music.
I'm no fan of it but I prefer the real genuine sound compared to how it sounds too much like pop now.
I dig Johnny Cash and the songs in Coal Miner's Daughter as well as the movie. Check it out.

Here is a song that is appropriate for what we are going through right now.
And he's got George, Jeff and Ringo backing him up. Can't go wrong with that.

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to get a better talent acquirer. Building"thru the draft" while many teams can pick up some hot free agents seems a little slow witted
Imagine New Orleans without Brees, Seattle without "the Beast", Denver without Manning.

If you just stand still, or move SLOWLY, ....others will pass you by....
..on the run!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You are dissapointing weeds. Not funny original or clever. I expected more from you guys. Come on now!

I REALLY want to tell you how I feel now, but......"The ignore button is my friend. The ignore button is my friend !"

however,

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
....Here i thought I was actually talking to an intellectual group of people but seems like the majority of people's perception of the state of Wisconsin are correct. Btw never actually stated how much I can lift, just that I do regularly. Keep going thru life with blinders on fellas youll continue to run into walls
to which you @Forget Favre replied....
to which I replied...(I thought it would of grabbed the qoute you qouted earlier as well)

Things do tend to get lost, but there..I tried to clear it up! :roflmao:

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I REALLY want to tell you how I feel now, but......"The ignore button is my friend. The ignore button is my friend !"

however,
Oh no, not how you really feel. Anything but that man. Idk what I'd do if i knew how you really felt. Come on guys do you really find him that amusing? Or is it simply your combined hatred for me? Back to saving people :)

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's actually "Ms." but no problem! And we really do try! ;)
I can tell ma'am. See what I did there? Learned it from the best ;). Ok really gotta go now stop distracting me.Superman's (and there) got to get his cape on. Nice found a phone booth!

Members online

Latest posts