What happened?

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just wanted to be sure his analysis of Matthews wouldn't be lost if I decided to erase my post. :D Blowhard much? There's a chat feature on this site that I believe is active during Packers games. Next game call the plays before they happen if you'd like to prove how often you're correct. And of course any knowledgeable fan knows there's a wide variation of running plays and passing plays so I'm sure that's not all you were guessing, right? (BTW the Giants' fans may have been amused but if you carried on there as you do here, it wasn't because of your play guessing.)

The bottom line: If you were half of what you claim to be, you wouldn't have to brag about yourself here.
And when I do what would you say then?

D

Dan115

lol I am in Thailand laughing at you. I am 60 years old and I am not sorry to say I have been associated with losing Packer teams. I bench press over 300 lbs and am able to do 100 lb dumb bell presses. I have 3 wives which is legal in Thailand. I named my son Bart Taylor in 1978. 78 was not a good Packer year. like many here I am a stockholder and I have written the Packers a few letters over the years. They answered all my letters. I have donated money to the Packers just out of my pleasure for the organization over the years. The Packers are in my will. I love our Packers. I love Packer Backers. Our Packers have lost more games than any team in the league since they joined in 1921. you say you have never been associated with a losing team. The Packers have had many losing years. I think it maybe wise for you to become a fan of another team before it is too late.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I am. Coach on the side for fun. Lift regularly. 230lbs under 7% bf and in better shape than 98.7% of you. I do a lot with my time i apologize I can't be here for every win loss tie or move we make. Some people have other things to do ya know ;)

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a serious post....I've never seen anyone brag about oneself like this in.... well ...ever!

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol I am in Thailand laughing at you. I am 60 years old and I am not sorry to say I have been associated with losing Packer teams. I bench press over 300 lbs and am able to do 100 lb dumb bell presses. I have 3 wives which is legal in Thailand. I named my son Bart Taylor in 1978. 78 was not a good Packer year. like many here I am a stockholder and I have written the Packers a few letters over the years. They answered all my letters. I have donated money to the Packers just out of my pleasure for the organization over the years. The Packers are in my will. I love our Packers. I love Packer Backers. Our Packers have lost more games than any team in the league since they joined in 1921. you say you have never been associated with a losing team. The Packers have had many losing years. I think it maybe wise for you to become a fan of another team before it is too late.
Now thats some comedic relief right there. Excuse me while i go save some lives :)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I can lift 500lbs......I just lift 2lbs 250 times !

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wow you have three wives? :/

Reaction score

Dan? Would you like to have a 4th? I'll ship overnight express! :)
Ohhhhh, I'm glad my wife hates sports and is NOT checking the forum today:roflmao: But for the record, can I give myself an "optimistic" rating?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
and here I was waiting for Spanish to say he had a Harem to upstage Dan.....:cautious:
..no wait.. a harem that all weigh under 120 and less than 7.2% body fat!! :p

I

Dan? Would you like to have a 4th? I'll ship overnight express! :)
Ohhhhh, I'm glad my wife hates sports and is NOT checking the forum today:roflmao: But for the record, can I give myself an "optimistic" rating?

We`ll keep a scan on the news for any husbands killed in your area ;)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
....its....its.....
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just wanted to be sure his analysis of Matthews wouldn't be lost if I decided to erase my post. :D

That post where you found his 2009 reaction to the draft was still the single-best post I have ever read on this site!

And SpanishRose is a complete joke. His points are baseless and completely subjective. Yet they should be deemed the equivalent of the Spoken Word according to him.

BTW - anytime you explain how much you lift, you lose any remaining credibility, instantly. No one cares.

I

That post where you found his 2009 reaction to the draft was still the single-best post I have ever read on this site!

And SpanishRose is a complete joke. His points are baseless and completely subjective. Yet they should be deemed the equivalent of the Spoken Word according to him.

BTW - anytime you explain how much you lift, you lose any remaining credibility, instantly. No one cares.

Thanks....:cry:

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Baseless? Lol. So the play calling wasnt predictable? So we aren't on a 3 game losing streak? We aren't 3rd in the division? We didn't just lose 2 straight at home? How many first round studs has TT drafted? How many full seasons has clay played again? Or nick perry? Or bulaga? Or sherrod? And my points are baseless. Here i thought I was actually talking to an intellectual group of people but seems like the majority of people's perception of the state of Wisconsin are correct. Btw never actually stated how much I can lift, just that I do regularly. Keep going thru life with blinders on fellas youll continue to run into walls

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back to saving people :). I've asked my department numerous times for that phone booth but doesn't fit in the budget is what they keep telling me smh

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here i thought I was actually talking to an intellectual group of people but seems like the majority of people's perception of the state of Wisconsin are correct.
I really don't give a flying F what others think of us Wisconsin residents because for various reasons I never feel like bragging that I am from and live here.
Even so, it is unfair to judge based on a very tiny minority on a forum that is not exclusive to just Wis. folk.
Actually, I think the majority of Packer forum members are from out of Wisconsin.
Or it seems like that anyway with the active ones.

Members online

Latest posts