What happened?

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Phft... he had nothing to do with it beyond posting the thread after a partial lobotomy. We good natured and jocular folk took this baby to the next level.

We folk who have taken pucks and punts to jock...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Phft... he had nothing to do with it beyond posting the thread after a partial lobotomy. We good natured and jocular folk took this baby to the next level.

Yes we did... which is why I said "at his cost"... and took it to "a ho' nother leva" is true!!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
What happened? buggybill sent me a pm. Turns out that he is quite a decent fellow. My bad.

Lakedog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a story on NFL mobile: "Bill Belichick explains why Patriots took wind in OT win"

It goes on to say that in 33 OTs a TD has been scored only 5 times on the opening drive. Think MM knew that?! Maybe wind didn't matter in the OT call. But I have zero confidence that Mr Clock Mgt knew that.

I want a smart coach! Period.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Not at all sir. I am sure there will be no further need to exchange unpleasantries. :)
rather misunderstandings than unpleasantries :tup:. Unpleasantries only if Manchester city beat Liverpool.....lol

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I am just reading the "White Hart Pain" story in the Daily Mail. The Spuds are falling like a rock.

---
Gareth Bale looks pretty good right now. Doesn't look like they got much value on what they bought for the 100 mil. quid.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I am just reading the "White Hart Pain" story in the Daily Mail. The Spuds are falling like a rock.

---
Gareth Bale looks pretty good right now. Doesn't look like they got much value on what they bought for the 100 mil. quid.
Vastly overated and overpaid. But cant blame him for going where the money is.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Vastly overated and overpaid. But cant blame him for going where the money is.

... or for wanting to play in the Champions League. For a Welsh international playing for Spurs, the Europa League is about as good as it gets.

Members online

Latest posts