What happened?

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill try this for the third time now. I've never been a part of a losing organization in my life, playing or coaching. Im sorry if im blunt. Im sorry if i expect more out of my organization. Im sorry of i expect more from my players. Im sorry if i expect more from my staff. I've benched kids that are ranked in the nation for blowing a play. I expect perfection from my team. Garfield h.s hasn't had a winning team since me and miles Austin were playing let alone a winning season. Guess where we are this year? TT only wants "his" players and ignores an entire pool of talent. I've been saying it for two years now. 50 of 53 players. I made a thread about it before, not even knowing the exact statistic but knew it was something crazy just off hand. You build thru the draft no doubt but you can't turn your face to all other options. I've started freshman on my varsity team strictly because they were flat out better. And if that said senior had a problem, outplay the freshman and gain that spot back. I don't give it to you because your "homegrown". I dgaf where you are from, if you can play ball you're playing. I've completely changed the culture of this highschool. So you can try and knock me all you want because of your blind loyalty but i expect perfection im sorry if you accept losing

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No, he's not LT ... he's a troll who should be re-directed at sign in, to a *********** **** site.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
As fans we are all "part of the Packers" in some manner. We care about this team and we want it to do well, that should be understood by all. How people cope to losing is entirely subjective and personal. I think we need to keep that in mind as situations like this tend to bring out the worst in people. We are struggling without Rodgers, we're a different team with him, that is obvious. I think if we consider this season and our chances, we have to consider a lot of teams started out struggling and have deficits to overcome. We will get Rodgers back and make a run for it, but lets not deceive ourselves, this will be a hard road. But I don't think the Packers have any quit in them, they at least will fight until the end of all things.

Win or lose we are part of the Packers, part of this organization. We have to just take this one game at a time.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No...it's not. Your I.P. should be blocked and/or, as I said, redirected to a virus infested website

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
six months without a post. he's just here to whine. be prepared, probably the leading edge of a flood.

Poppa, he's not here to whine ... he's been dropping mental turdlets most of the afternoon. I am sure his head is about to collapse because all of the poop in his head has been eating up bandwidth here.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Poppa, he's not here to whine ... he's been dropping mental turdlets most of the afternoon. I am sure his head is about to collapse because all of the poop in his head has been eating up bandwidth here.
I just figure with all the team and us vs them attitude, he'd have had something to contribute since late last spring. You know like predictions and training camp observations.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. Blasterous statements mean very little unless you offer some substance to back up claims. Talking about how you turned around some High School program that I've never heard of means less than dirt really. How you think that translates equally up to the level of the pros I really don't see.

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha you guys are comedic relief. Like ive said, never part of a losing organization whether a player or coach. Maybe you guys are cool with losing. Im not. My players arent. My coaches arent and now my school isn't. Why? because ive instilled that mindset in one year. And like ive stated to LT, i dont feel the need to bang my chest when we win. I expect to win. That's my mindset and he seemed to accept that. Didnt hear a peep from me in tha week 1 loss to the 49ers. Or the mental debacle in cinci. Or the bears loss. Or the eagles loss. But now its a problem whether you accept it or not. I still feel like we can win the division been screaming it to every giants fan in NY this week whether we won or loss this week. It's the way we lose thats disturbing.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll agree with not liking the way we lose but your whole: "I'm smarter than all these other guys" bit holds little water. As well it makes you come off as abrasive and narcissistic. Personally I just don't care for people like that. Drop the tangential anecdotes, write something of substance and we can talk.

TA63

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, he's not LT ... he's a troll who should be re-directed at sign in, to a *********** **** site.
Yeah, because anyone questioning the direction of this team is wrong and ridiculed off this site. Classy response btw.

TA63

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive been
because most of it is reactionary Monday Morning QB'ing blabbering tirades.
I have been lurking here for a long time. Rose's I can do better attitude isnt a good way of making his point, but big problems still exist even if most of us choose to gloss over them. I dont have a good feeling about this team. The instant comparisons to 2010 every time things start to go rough are getting old.

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll agree with not liking the way we lose but your whole: "I'm smarter than all these other guys" bit holds little water. As well it makes you come off as abrasive and narcissistic. Personally I just don't care for people like that. Drop the tangential anecdotes, write something of substance and we can talk.
Maybe i am. Who knows? But what's more tangible than stating the obvious? Than not being able to get off the field on 3rd down? Than being as predictable as a pop Warner run run pass offense? Than witnessing that zone isnt working and continuing to run it play after play? Need I go on? Incompetence is attempting to do something over and over with the same result expecting different

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Like ive said, never part of a losing organization whether a player or coach. .

Here is one thing that gets lost..

As much as we LOVE to think we know what is going on and that we know better then TT or MM, us fans are not a part of the team that can make any changes...

My stance is that those in charge know more of what is going on and do the best they know how..will they make mistakes? Hell yeah, they will..But some people feel that the coaches and Ted do things wrong on purpose and only care about their individual egos..

So while I feel just as bad about the loss as the next guy, I dont think I am "part" of the organization in the sense that what I say can make anything better...

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because most of it is reactionary Monday Morning QB'ing blabbering tirades.
If it was reactionary you would have been hearing my mouth after week one. That isn't the case is it? Like ive stated before, i dont feel the need to bang my chest after every win. Nor do i feel the need to degrade them after every loss

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill try this for the third time now. I've never been a part of a losing organization in my life, playing or coaching. Im sorry if im blunt. Im sorry if i expect more out of my organization. Im sorry of i expect more from my players. Im sorry if i expect more from my staff. I've benched kids that are ranked in the nation for blowing a play. I expect perfection from my team. Garfield h.s hasn't had a winning team since me and miles Austin were playing let alone a winning season. Guess where we are this year? TT only wants "his" players and ignores an entire pool of talent. I've been saying it for two years now. 50 of 53 players. I made a thread about it before, not even knowing the exact statistic but knew it was something crazy just off hand. You build thru the draft no doubt but you can't turn your face to all other options. I've started freshman on my varsity team strictly because they were flat out better. And if that said senior had a problem, outplay the freshman and gain that spot back. I don't give it to you because your "homegrown". I dgaf where you are from, if you can play ball you're playing. I've completely changed the culture of this highschool. So you can try and knock me all you want because of your blind loyalty but i expect perfection im sorry if you accept losing

I wish I could mark this post "stupid," whatever the **** it's about.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts