What games have you been to, or going to

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats crazy about Nitschke... or Nix-knee!! LOL!!!

At least the win's were more than the losses..

I'll be up as high at Arrowhead as we were at Lambeau....but still going to be so fun to cheer on the boys!!!!
I've been to Arrowhead before and the seats up top aren't too bad. It's just a pain to get there. This will be the first time I get to see the Packers play. I've seen the Chiefs play the Ravens, Chargers, and Texans. I actually have Dom Capers autograph from when he was the head coach of the first Texans team.

Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to go to at least one game a year for the last 20 years. Last year I saw them play SF & the playoff clincher vs the Bears. This year I got the Lions game on Jan. 1st.

Couple of years ago I was at the last game vs the Lions. That was the year the Lions went 0-16. Maybe this year I'll see history again........................

I would really like to see a game in October some year. The last 5 years I have been to the last game of the year at Lambeau. Cold weather games were fun at first now they are just cold!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
September 24, 2001 - Redskins 37-0. It was the first game after WTC. It was also Jeff George's last game.

September 7, 2003 - Vikings 25-30. It was the first game in the completed new stadium. We lost but got a really cool commemorative coin. Not sure where mine is right now.

November 14, 2004 - Vikings again. We won 34-31.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, when I was going to a military school at Lowry AFB, I went to a preseason Denver/Baltimore game. Baltimore won. Then I went to work in Virginia, I made two Redskins games, even though I have hated the Redskins since Lombardi went to coach them. I was their bad luck charm, because the Skins lost both games I attended. I finally got moved to Illinois and made a Packer/Bears game at Soldier Field. Of course, the Packers kicked the Bears ***es and I actually did get to see Favre live once in a GB uni.

Come to think of it, the home team has NEVER won a single game I attended. I guess I better not ever show up at Lambeau.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My brother had season tickets to the Steelers in the early 70's so I got to see the Packers plus a bunch of other teams play the Steelers in 1970 (?). I've been to several games of other teams more local to the east coast. I was at the Monday night game in Baltimore when Favre was QB for the Pack. It wasn't a good night. I was at the Monday night Ravens/Packers game a couple years ago at Lambeau. That was my first trip to Lambeau (boys did it as part of my bucket list.) That was a good night. I always said I wanted to attend a game in Lambeau in December. It was DARN cold for a mid atlantic boy. The snow didn't fly until after the game however, then it was a blizzard driving home to PA. Fortunately we had my 4WD Cherokee.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been to...

Favre's 400th TD game vs. Detroit @ Ford Field - win
2009 at Pittsburgh - last second Mike Wallace TD - loss

I'm going to..

January 1st vs. Detroit @ Lambeau - 1st trip to Lambeau

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't know we'd be 9-0 right now when I bought my tickets, so there's a chance I may have paid $575 (just for the tickets) to watch Matt Flynn play, lol. :(

D

Dan115

My first pro game was Vikes over Sayers and dabears in 65. I saw The Packers beat vikes 28-16 at the Met in 66. Went to a Packer pre season game in Arizona in 87 and was at Freeman's circus catch over Vikes in OT at Lambeau in 99.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been going to games since high school. Too many to count really. Went to all the home games last season.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I've been to Arrowhead before and the seats up top aren't too bad. It's just a pain to get there.
Good to hear...I can look on the virtual seating,..and it does look high!:eek:

I'm going to.. January 1st vs. Detroit @ Lambeau - 1st trip to Lambeau
First trip to Lambeau!!! whoohooo!! And what a game to get to go to!!!

Are you a Yacker???? Never would have guessed. LOL. Woo Hoo, your thread is two pages already. It just needed a kick-start.
hehee..... I think it was your kick start and LT"s title change!:confused:

..... and was at Freeman's circus catch over Vikes in OT at Lambeau in 99.
I've got a dvd of Me and my nephew playing the sports announcers for that game, from the first Fanfest!
It was fun pretending we were there, I can't imagine what it was like REALLY being there!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I've been to Arrowhead before and the seats up top aren't too bad. It's just a pain to get there. This will be the first time I get to see the Packers play. I've seen the Chiefs play the Ravens, Chargers, and Texans. I actually have Dom Capers autograph from when he was the head coach of the first Texans team.

I was at Arrowhead in 1976. By then I lived just off of State Line Road in KC (Not far from Rainbow Boulevard.)

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I was at Arrowhead in 1976. By then I lived just off of State Line Road in KC (Not far from Rainbow Boulevard.)
I was in Arrowhead for the U2 Pop Tour , May 19th '97 ... proudly wore my Packers hoodie,... and got razzed quite a bit!
But we had just won the SB that year, so thats all I had to remind them of!

I'll be wearing my Packer gear proudly again Dec 18th!!! :)

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live not far from Wichita but it's only a 4 hour trip to KC and with most of my family being Chiefs fans I went along with them. This will be the first time I'll be wearing visiting team colors but I'm excited for the game. Side note Kansas basketball plays the next day in Kansas City so not only do I get to see my favorite NFL team the next day I get to watch my favorite college team play.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to a vikes game when Farve was still a packer Chiefs,but when they go to the s.b this year I want to be there I may not be able to afford tickets,but so close to here when will that happen again just to be there how cool will that be.

D

Dan115

Good to hear...I can look on the virtual seating,..and it does look high!:eek:

First trip to Lambeau!!! whoohooo!! And what a game to get to go to!!!

hehee..... I think it was your kick start and LT"s title change!:confused:

I've got a dvd of Me and my nephew playing the sports announcers for that game, from the first Fanfest!
It was fun pretending we were there, I can't imagine what it was like REALLY being there!

I was sitting in the south end zone. Brett threw up this duck and I thought for sure it was going to be an INT. Freeman jumps up runs into the end zone and does a Leap to my left. I said to the guy next to me "What is he doing?" "Did he catch that?" The fans did not really explode till we saw the replay on the screen. The ref's had to re look at the play It was sooooo much fun to celebrate with my fellow Packer Fans. Didn't get back to my room till 3 am.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
My first NFL game was in December 1991, as a kid. Seen the Saints with my father shut out the L.A. Raiders 27-0. The Dome Patrol in one of it's finest hours broke the Raiders MNF streak.

Seen them play Atlanta in 1992 with my father again, in which Morten Andersen won the game on a long field goal, after a defensive showdown kept the score 7-7 most the game.

Last game with my old man, we traveled the way to Atlanta to see the Saints lose to the Falcons in the Georgia dome, after coming back and making it a close game, Morten Andersen kicked a 50 something yard field goal to cap it off. Biggest disappointment in all those hours of driving.

My last game was back in 2000, and my first without any family with me, the Saints beat down Carolina 24-6. By the time I was an adult, New Orleans was a pretty fun party place.

I had free tickets to the Saints/Falcons game back in 2008, but gave them to my parents so they could have a good time before my mother went into the hospital.

Haven't seen the Superdome since Katrina, but tickets are so high when the Saints are winning. Tried to get tickets earlier this year, and didn't have much luck.

D

Dan115

Remember 5 or 6 years ago the Saints were trying so hard to get people to buy season tickets. They were cheap then too.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been to three games at Lambeau. Green Bay vs Oakland in 2007. My son went went me. He's a Donkey's fan but a closet Packers fan. God did we do some bonding and have a great time. We partied so hard!! I'd still like to meet those 4 gals that grabbed me in the *** on my way out of Lambeau. btw, it was a like 6 degrees at game time. Then my wife and I saw the Packers vs Redskins in 2002 and Pack vs Tampa Bay in 1997. We saw a preseason Packers game at Madison in like 2005 I think. I've seen the Packers play at Memorial Stadium in Baltimore when Bart Starr was coach and another preseason game at RFK when I think Randy Wright was QB. Been to Philly for a game (never again) and to Fed Ex to see the Pack.

I will definitely be making a return trip to GB with my son in 2012. It's been way to long. For the people who haven't been to Lambeau it is like a pilgrimage you have to make!!! The people in Green Bay are beyond nice and the knowledge in the stands is unbelievable. I've been to a lot of places in the world but none more memorable than Lambeau Field.

D

Dan115

I've been to three games at Lambeau. Green bay vs Oakland in 2007. My son went went me. He's a Donkey's fan but a closet Packers fan. God did we do some bonding and have a great time. We partied so hard!! I'd still like to meet those 4 gals that grabbed me in the *** on my way out of Lambeau. btw, it was a like 6 degrees at game time. Then my wife and I saw the Packers vs Redskins in 2002 and Pack vs Tampa Bay in 1997. We saw a preseason Packers game at Madison in like 2005 I think. I've seen the Packers play at Memorial Stadium in Baltimore when Bart Starr was coach and another preseason game at RFK when I think Randy Wright was QB. Been to Philly for a game (never again) and to Fed Ex to see the Pack.

I will definitely be making a return trip to GB with my son in 2012. It's been way to long. For the people who haven't been to Lambeau it is like a pilgrimage you have to make!!! The people in Green Bay are beyond nice and the knowledge in the stands is unbelievable. I've been to a lot of places in the world but none more memorable than Lambeau Field.

Have to agree with you Lambeau is something else.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I went to a Preseaon game in SD about 4 years ago but my first trip to Lambeau was for the opener this year.

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/four-days-of-cheesehead-nirvana.29818/

Then there was the EPIC Tailgate and Game in San Diego at which I was able to meet many of our forum compadres and had one of the best days of my life.

And I have made room reservations in Green Bay for January 22 2012. Hope to see alot of you at the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!

I hope it will be one of those classic -30 games that will be talked about for years. ICE BOWL II. Rodgers and Brees duke it out on the frozen tundra just like in the opener. It ends, Just like the opener.

I know that is only a dream though, since the PACK will DOMINATE.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
...........We lost but got a really cool commemorative coin. Not sure where mine is right now.

So they gave everyone a coin?? Or you bought one at the game? lol..i've never heard of such a thing before!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
@Dbain21.... you gotta be careful in Wisconsin, drinking laws are strictly enforced!!! ;) ( Your name should technically be Dbain20 for now right!?!?) I'm sure the winning streak will continue!!
When did they start enforcing the drinking age laws? Must have missed the memo.

Members online

Latest posts