What games have you been to, or going to

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
With all the excitement leading up to the next Packer game in SD, and the prospects of a great Packer Forum get together, made me think of any other Packer games that forum members attended.

I know some are season ticket holders, and some have never had the opportunity to get to a game.

I thought it would be great if everyone shared their expierences or prospects of going to a Packer Game!

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I've had the opportunity to get to 3 games in my life...

The first in Detroit... we lost... :(
The second at Lambeau (my first time!) ... and we got to meet, and sit next to Longtimefan, we played the Steelers and sadly lost. But you would never have known with the mega after party!
Third and last so far.. St. Louis..and we won!! (Shocker!)

and for the future game... We are going to the KC game Dec 18th...and hopefully keep the winning streak going!

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
FINALLY found my thread....8 pages deep!!!

OK...we secured our KC tickets... *que the music to..."Kansas City..... Kansas City here we come"

I see others are getting to this weekends games, hopefully other forum members will be at EVERY GAME TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! :sneaky:

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
can I make a record myself?... the only forum member to have a thread that I only post on!?!? LOL
:whistling:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I won't be going to the KC game but I would like to chime in so you are not the only poster on your thread. I look forward to the day when you return to Lambeau Field. That is where we shall meet. :)
Next year's season opener on Thurs night at Lambeau. The NFL will again provide the band. We had this year to practice on doing it right.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I can't wait till the formal announcement of the "offical forum" game!!!

So Poppa...is that the game you plan on going or are you suggesting that be the game?!??!

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I won't be going to the KC game but I would like to chime in so you are not the only poster on your thread. I look forward to the day when you return to Lambeau Field. That is where we shall meet. :)

If I had a dollar for every game you attended this year...... AND KC isn't in your list!?!?!? why!?!? why oh why!?!?!
(and thanks for adding to this sad little thread! :) )

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every game you attended this year...... AND KC isn't in your list!?!?!? why!?!? why oh why!?!?!
(and thanks for adding to this sad little thread! :) )
Atlanta and San Diego were because we have relatives at both places. It's easy to get to the home games because I live here. All you have to do is live up here where winters are 9 months long and you too can go to the games.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I was poorer then dirt when I lived in Wisconsin! So that was out of the question,... but it is a definite reason to consider moving home! :p

I was just hoping you had family in KC!!!!
Well after the big meet and greet at Lambeau,...we will OFFICIALLY be family and you can stay with me!!!! :tup:

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I was poorer then dirt when I lived in Wisconsin! So that was out of the question,... but it is a definite reason to consider moving home! :p

I was just hoping you had family in KC!!!!
Well after the big meet and greet at Lambeau,...we will OFFICIALLY be family and you can stay with me!!!! :tup:
You're on!

SF or Houston would be good but alas, both are road games. Bears, Giants, or Saints probably. Maybe Indy if Payton is back?
Maybe it will be whoever we beat in Indy this February.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
YOUR ON!!! lol... i'm actually 3 hrs south of KC.... but its goes by like a flash when your yacking....yacking about the Pack!! :laugh:

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope it is the Lions, so when Kid Rock says his favorite team is playing in the game that night, he won't be lying...

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
any more games lined up for you helmets?? I guess it would be hard to beat that SD game...... ;)

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I'm going to the bucs game this sunday.
Its my first game in 4 years, the last one was the vikings @ lambeau (34-0 whooping) in the 07 season when we lost to the giants in the NFCCG. The other two games i've been to were both wins as well (one was pre-season) so I'm hoping my luck will continue this sunday, I really don't want to witness the first loss of the season.
Its gonna be a pretty awesome day cause I turn 21 the next day (11/21) and so this is kinda my golden birthday present, and I will be enjoying a beer and a brat at lambeau field- can't think of a better way to enjoy a birthday(and my dad will have to buy the beer since technically I won't be 21 yet ;)).

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I will probably never get a chance to see a Packers game, unless they were to come to the Superdome here.
I've been to 5 games, 4 in New Orleans, and 1 in Atlanta.

My very first football game was in the Superdome, back in 1991 when my old man took me to a Monday Night game, where the Saints in their "Dome Patrol" prime shut out the Raiders.
We have seen the Saints play the Falcons 3 times (He's seen it 5 times), including one where we went to the Georgia dome just to see them lose to their former field goal kicker Morten Andersen nailing a 55 yarder.

When I seen the Packers on the schedule earlier this year, I was praying that game would have been in New Orleans for a chance I could finally see them down here.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be at the KC game, but I'll be with my family which is entirely Chiefs fans except for me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I've had the opportunity to get to 3 games in my life...

The first in Detroit... we lost... :(
The second at Lambeau (my first time!) ... and we got to meet, and sit next to Longtimefan, we played the Steelers and sadly lost. But you would never have known with the mega after party!
Third and last so far.. St. Louis..and we won!! (Shocker!)

and for the future game... We are going to the KC game Dec 18th...and hopefully keep the winning streak going!

I wouldnt think you would admit to that!! I got pictures ya know!!!

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
@Dbain21.... you gotta be careful in Wisconsin, drinking laws are strictly enforced!!! ;) ( Your name should technically be Dbain20 for now right!?!?) I'm sure the winning streak will continue!!

@Bogie.... never say never!!! I didnt' think I would ever get to see them either! Now I get to see them for the 4th time..first time seeing "12"!!!

@tstej.... awesome!!! I think you said way back when that you were going, and were down for a tailgate party!!
Party of two and counting!!!:sneaky:

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I wouldnt think you would admit to that!! I got pictures ya know!!!
:eek:
I would have to see these pic's before you show anyone!

I have a few two...but that was 3 computers ago, and on some saved back up disc!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Changed the title...

I have been to

1st game was the in the 70's vs the Rams at old County Stadium..(not sure if was a loss or not)

Then vs Washington at County Stadium...A loss, I think our kicker missed a fg as time ended....It was the season after Washington won the SB with Dough Williams

Pitts Yancy drop in endzone 1st division title in ages....Couldnt tell you how fun that was...What a rush..

Then the playoff vs Detroit where they held Sanders to -1 yards? Or 0 yards....Voice was gone for 3 days

Went to Sunday night game vs Detroit during Sharpers rookie season..He had a pick 6...We sat right behind Ray Nitschke for the entire 1st half...He yelled at me for sticking my knees in his back..But then started joking with us...Someone came asked for his sig, but he told them he was here to watch the game..When half time was starting he got up and shoke the hands of the group I went with and went to a box seat...Packers won

Chargers game in 96 a win huge blow out

2001 Atlanta game , they lost...

2005 Saints, it was their 1st win of the season to make them 1-4----Then the game vs Pitts...Sat with ILUV they lost

2008 Rodgers 1st EVER start, a win vs the Vikings

2009 vs Vikings, a loss

2010 vs the Vikings, a win

2011 vs the Broncos, a win

2011 This Sunday vs the Bucs

Wow 14 games!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just a wish list. I haven't been to any Packers game, not even when they played in Philly. I would love to one day make a journey of my football soul to see the Pack play either the Bears or Vikings at Lambeau. I would even shovel real Wisconsin snow to get there. :)

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thats crazy about Nitschke... or Nix-knee!! LOL!!!

At least the win's were more than the losses..

I'll be up as high at Arrowhead as we were at Lambeau....but still going to be so fun to cheer on the boys!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts