What does this mean?

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok well about a week ago the Journal had the poll, should we trade Favre?
Now 80% said yes we should. However today on packers.com 91% said they were happy Favre is playing.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It means...

there's alot of backsliding..hypocrites eating a generous helping of crow today....

(some...i suspect..might be lurking on this very forum...GASP!)

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That could mean all kinds of things. Last week I was entertaining the notion of trading Favre because I had sincere fear that he would retire and I just wanted him to play next year, regardless of the team. Now that he's back on board, there is no way in hell I'd trade him. So I'm sure people had a variety of reasons.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
It means...

there's alot of backsliding..hypocrites eating a generous helping of crow today....

That's a good one 66 but today I just want to enjoy our good fortune for a change :D

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see it, but I guess I am a have your cake and eat it too guy.

If they would have traded him for good value, it would have accelerated the rebuilding process and made me happy.

Now he is back and I get 1 more year to see him in a Packer uniform and maybe raise the going price for the tickets I cannot use.

So I am happy either way.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We're getting there Winni..

(not quite there yet though...)

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
P@ck66 said:
It means...

That's a good one 66 but today I just want to enjoy our good fortune for a change :D

I got a bunch of Lotto Tickets Today !!!!!!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm shocked that Packer fans would turn on Brett Favre like they have this last year. I'm sure Curly, Vince, Don Hutson, and Bart Starr made human mistakes. I don't want them enumerated now but Brett has played with a seperated shoulder, sprained ankle, broken thumb on throwing hand, and torn knee cartilage in this era of pampered athletes.

Some people want a "no-fault" society where any mistake is not tolerated.

These people who turned on Favre, how long after he is gone will they turn on the follow on QB?

All players will have less than perfect games. It is part of football and life.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts