What does this mean now that Brett is coming back?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Brett committing to one more year what does this mean for TT? Does he spend some of that extra cash on a couple of receivers and a tight end? Does that mean he tries to find some offensive line depth? Or does he go after some d-backs and try and stock up on that position? Is one more year of Brett enough? Are we close enough to being a super bowl contender or are we two years away?

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It means all the people selling tickets to "Brett's Last Game" on eBay can't make a buck or the ones who did buy one wasted $40. :LOL:

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He better do something now because when Favre leaves then who knows how far away the Pack will be from the SB..??

Alot further..imo!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will tell you what it means for me. I just got off the phone, and canceled my agreement to work the Southern California market in September. I am setting up shop in Milwaukee, and will spend two months there working the Mid West.

I am going to finally see the legend play on the historic tundra.. There will be a party at my place every Saturday night before Game Day in Sept and Oct.

You are all invited, and I throw a hell of a party!

R.P.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I will tell you what it means for me. I just got off the phone, and canceled my agreement to work the Southern California market in September. I am setting up shop in Milwaukee, and will spend two months there working the Mid West.

I am going to finally see the legend play on the historic tundra.. There will be a party at my place every Saturday night before Game Day in Sept and Oct.

R.P.

Sweet. Maybe I will stop by before going to the "Gold Package" games!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It means all the people selling tickets to "Brett's Last Game" on eBay can't make a buck or the ones who did buy one wasted $40. :LOL:

I am sure there are more than a few people who were sure they were getting a real deal. Instead they just got the shaft. Sounds a bit like a few marriages I know. :hammer:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.
What kind of shop are you setting up in Milwaukee? Maybe i can pop in and visit you!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Brett committing to one more year what does this mean for TT? Does he spend some of that extra cash on a couple of receivers and a tight end? Does that mean he tries to find some offensive line depth? Or does he go after some d-backs and try and stock up on that position? Is one more year of Brett enough? Are we close enough to being a super bowl contender or are we two years away?

I say keep doing what your doing. We still have a lot of needs but their is no reason why we can't sign 3 or 4 free agents (like last year) and stockpile on draft picks again. Another off season like last year would be great. I rather see him focus a little more on a tight end and receiver this off season rather than strictly Defense.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

refpacker will bring tons of southern hotties!!!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

refpacker will bring tons of southern hotties!!!!!

And Cliff will bring his mom and sister from New York. :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts