What does everyone think of Thurman now/

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were a lot of you (and you know who you are) who were clamoring for Thurman to replace Chatman this offseason. What do you think of him now?

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's terrible.

By the way, did Al Harris have a kick return? I didn't notice while watching the game, but the gamestats on NFL.com say that he had a return

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thurman is just a guy who had to play due to injuries. That, and he was familiar with the scheme\playbook.

Like others said, he wont be on the team

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am willing to give him another year. He is a mid level rookie that needs more time to develop. I dont think he will be an all pro but could turn into a decent special teamer and 4th or 5th wr.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he is not a rookie then I would think about dumping him after the season.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I don't remember anyone clamoring for Thurman to replace Chatman during the offseason, and if anyone did, Chatman silenced them by immediately establishing himself as our #4 receiver in training camp. I did think that Thurman had a good preseason, and should've made the roster as a receiver. I was glad when they were able to pick him up a few games into the season. But he's been a mess since coming back. I do agree with yourout that he could develop into a role player. But it will be a moot point if Walker, Driver, Ferguson, Chatman, and Murphy are all healthy next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts