What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the draft is over and most likely GB is done adding players not listed as rookies (unless injuries befall us)...however let's play the game "What do you want to see?"

Would you like to see us add anyone else from FAs, if yes who? Or do you want us to stay calm and see what develops with who we got now?

Personally I'd be fine for the right price if GB brought in:

-Red Bryant (DT/NT)
-Brandon Spikes (ILB)
-Chris Johnson (RB)

D

Deleted member 6794

So the draft is over and most likely GB is done adding players not listed as rookies (unless injuries befall us)...however let's play the game "What do you want to see?"

Would you like to see us add anyone else from FAs, if yes who? Or do you want us to stay calm and see what develops with who we got now?

-Red Bryant (DT/NT)
-Brandon Spikes (ILB)
-Chris Johnson (RB)

First of all there´s already a thread about that here:

https://www.packerforum.com/threads/ted-has-a-reason-to-sign-free-agents-today.60150/

As I´ve already posted in the thread mentioned above I would like the Packers to bring in Spikes. With Raji and Guion back there´s no need to bring in Bryant. There´s no reason at all to think about signing Chris Johnson.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
crap...double thread.....moving thoughts over there :)

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be happy if we get meaningful contributions from Khyri Thornton, Carl Bradford, and Dimitri Goodson this year. I'm not looking for any street free agents.

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

-Red Bryant (DT/NT)
-Brandon Spikes (ILB)
-Chris Johnson (RB)
There's probably a good reason no one else has signed these people so I'd say play the hand we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts