• Bengals win by 1-9 (Packers cover)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals win by 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In everyone's honest opinion...what will the outcome of tomorrow's game be?

Here's how I see it, another strong performance from Brett Favre, still not much of a running attack against Cincy's underrated defense...we'll hold Rudi Johnson/Chris Perry to an extent but I don't see us able to hold Carson Palmer/Chad Johnson all game, and eventually the Bengals will take this one

I think the Packers at +9 are a safe bet, however covering the point spread doesnt exactly help this team

Berman said Bengals 27-24, i'm going in line with that and i'll say 34-27 Cincy

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they will double team Driver to start with taking one more of our threats out of the game however, Brett has an uncanny ability to turn almost anyone into a reciever when he has too. An interesting note on Cinci for those who have not seen it is that their Pass Defence is ranked 10th allowing 183 yards per game. This game could be a battle of the quartebacks so if our Defense comes up Big I don't see why this game is not a possible Victory for us. Carson Palmer has been no slouch this year but I will keep the Faith . GO PACK GO

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The starting safeties for the Bengals are out. The Bengals are 27th defense against the run. Brett should have another great day.

Palmer will time to throw will hit Chad Johnson for a couple of big plays. The key to victory is the Packer defense getting some turnovers.

It will be close but high scoring. Packers win 38-35.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this team doesn't crumble today because there is so much of the season left, but I have this feeling that the end is very near for this Packers team.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the way the bengals have played this year I don't see the packers pulling off a win. Not trying to fight, but this is from someone who doesn't like either team. Brett Farve can't pass the ball and hand off to himself. Packers are too depleted offensively because of injuries to really challenge the Bengals.

Members online

Latest posts