1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What do we do with Thompson,Hunter,Montgomery???

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by flyguy4ever4, Feb 27, 2009.

1. flyguy4ever4

flyguy4ever4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    All three guys are guys that have been either trying to or adding weight to play DE. So now do they all flip it around and try to play OLB at lighter weights?? If so, can any of them be affective doing that???
    All three guys are in 6'5" 270lbs range, a little heavy for Olb in 3-4 defense.

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    I'm ok with Montgomery. Think he can be a backup to Kampman. Thompson has a lot to prove, and I didn't like Hunter last season.

3. freefromwhatyouare

freefromwhatyouare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hunter is the only one out of the three I see being on the roster come opening day.

4. pacman5252

pacman5252 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I really don't think any of them really fit the new defense. I like Thompson the most, just based off potential.... With that said I wouldn't be surprised if they are all of the team in 2-3 years

5. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I wouldn't miss any of them. I think they're all easily replaced with draft picks and low-level free agent signings.