What did you think about ...

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked that McCarthy was willing to give it a try, even though they only gained a couple yards. At least it gives opposing defenses one more thing to think about.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I is a low risk play, if the RB drops it.. incomplete pass, it caught them off guard the first time but after that it didn't sneak up on them. However they had to have it in the back of their minds to watch when the RB was popping forward in the pocket.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I is a low risk play, if the RB drops it.. incomplete pass, it caught them off guard the first time but after that it didn't sneak up on them. However they had to have it in the back of their minds to watch when the RB was popping forward in the pocket.

Why would it be an incomplete pass?

Its directly snapped to the rb, just like a shotgun play..

If q/b drops a shotgun snap is it not a fumble?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Why would it be an incomplete pass?

Its directly snapped to the rb, just like a shotgun play..

If q/b drops a shotgun snap is it not a fumble?

Sorry.. I was reading one to many things at a time.. I had shuffle pass on my mind.. not the direct snap.. DOH!

The direct snap, that was a cool play.. I liked the Brett acting job moreso then the play however.. once or twice a season maybe use that play.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just like the fact that MM is willing to do things. Keep opposing D's on their toes.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id like to see that again this season...i think the reason it didnt work was because it was so close to the goal line and everyone is stacked up..... i think that play would work on midfield for sure

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
nope. i'm broke as a joke. i'll be lucky if i can afford to eat this week!

me 2.... but i bought the packer tickets a while a go and id rather scream my lunges out for the pack then eat for the next week :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts