What did you Packer fans expect with no defense??

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How could anyone be disappointed or even surprised,,, this was expected. Thanks goodness we got him this far with such a terrible defense. Maybe will start making the team realize that's her most important need. Oh yes and no running game to speak of AGAIN!!

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
puts things into perspective and shows just how atlanta, with a full team, just took out a banged up packers team. do you think they actually accomplished a feat? of course they defeated a banged up packers' team. they won we lost. oh well

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expected Rodgers to win the game all by himself again. If he doesn't bring his A game, they have no shot.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
How could anyone be disappointed or even surprised,,, this was expected. Thanks goodness we got him this far with such a terrible defense. Maybe will start making the team realize that's her most important need. Oh yes and no running game to speak of AGAIN!!
We expected them to make a game of it at least

Reaction score
Great year guys from 4-6 to NFC Contender. GB Defense is Chickenpoop and Aaron n Co made it smell like Chickensalad.... Chickensalad only lasts for so long at 72°

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of post with injuries are the One of the main reasons we lost, I just say 8 game winning streak at 4-6, I'm wondering if shortening the season to 13games would help some

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are banged up every season. That won't change when your practices are so easy. What baffles me is that most of the injuries aren't from big hits like the one to Jordy Most of the "banged" up players barely get hit and limp off. I wonder if players from other teams just play through the aches and pains that cause Packer players to run for the hot tub. At this point it may be a team culture as much as its guys getting banged up.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I think we all knew the D was bad, but obviously we all as fans hoped they could pull it together for two more games and Rodgers would work his magic. The offense as good as they've been needed to play almost perfect, and they played average and just gave the ball right back to Atlanta too many times. I don't think many people expected the offense to put up 0 in the first half.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
puts things into perspective and shows just how atlanta, with a full team, just took out a banged up packers team. do you think they actually accomplished a feat? of course they defeated a banged up packers' team. they won we lost. oh well
No excuses.
We should have been better prepared.
If we can beat Dallas away, then we could have beaten Atlanta.
I didn't expect us to win but I still thought we had a chance.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are banged up every season. That won't change when your practices are so easy. What baffles me is that most of the injuries aren't from big hits like the one to Jordy Most of the "banged" up players barely get hit and limp off. I wonder if players from other teams just play through the aches and pains that cause Packer players to run for the hot tub. At this point it may be a team culture as much as its guys getting banged up.
That is just from watching on your couch.
Only way to really know how bad it hurts is to play the game.
I don't think our guys are faking it or wimping out.
Maybe they just get hit harder in the wrong place and time more than others.

My theory on why we have more injuries is because we are always getting young players and not seasoned vets who are more used to getting hit and, as you mention, playing through injuries, which a lot of our guys do anyway.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not expect them to win but was hoping that they would at least be competitive.

Yes. It's easy for us to say that the players should play through injuries who knows how hurt they really were. I just can't get over Jordy playing with broken ribs and making plays. He is my hero.

mongoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No excuses.
We should have been better prepared.
If we can beat Dallas away, then we could have beaten Atlanta.
I didn't expect us to win but I still thought we had a chance.

Hence the fire capers/TT threads are on fire right now. Lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's how it was for me and our D at Atlanta.
Whenever they had "3rd and fill-in-the-blank-of-yards" the Falcons were like, "We got this," and I was like, "Yeah. You do. We are not going to stop them yet again."
If it had been any other team or any other week, yeah, I would have felt like the ball is ours after the 3rd down play.
We need a defense that puts the fear of not converting on 3rd down every time for every team from the first game to the
Super Bowl even if it's 3rd and inches.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts