What did I just witness

Viper556

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know anymore. This is probably the most insane play I will ever witness this Packer team do in my Lifetime.

What did you just witness? It was perfectly explained in the comments section on the Packers website by JeffQuerysMullet:

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...-special/18d231c5-17c9-47b2-84c8-46953b766e8a

"Did you guys see it? If you missed it, here’s what really happened- The game was over... except… it wasn't. Not according to Aaron Rodgers. We were down to one more chance- an extra play, but that didn't bother him one bit. No, sir. He took all of your hopes and dreams for this Packers team and stuffed them into that football, wrapped a pretty pink bow around it, and stamped the letters RELAX on the side before launching a heat seeking missile to heaven that sweetly caressed the face of God himself then continued its fateful flight into eternity. Richard Rodgers, a man who you’d be forgiven for mistaking for a Madame Tussaud’s wax effigy of the actual Richard Rodgers in the first 11 games of the year, was impregnated with the Divine Spark. As the ball descended, he sprung to life. His heart beat… It beat again. He blinked. He became self-aware. It’s true. I sat there and watched it happen in utter astonishment, like Geppetto watching Pinocchio become a real human boy. Then out of nowhere, he located that magical pass and leapt 100 feet if it wasn’t a foot; perfectly intersecting its flight trajectory on such a beautiful path you’d think the whole thing was staged by NASA. His hands clamped down on the ball with the force of a grizzly bear’s bite. The tips of his gloved fingers pierced the tough leather cover of the pigskin in an unbreakable grip. Then he floated slowly to the ground assisted by three winged cherubs where he was gently placed on a bed of roses and the finest Italian linens you’ve ever seen; stealing victory from certain defeat and a lost season. Touchdown. I vomited. Packers win. The Motor City Miracle. Super Bowl."

Members online

Latest posts