What can we learn from KC Chiefs?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some people just HAVE to have that final word don't they ?. At the risk of being reported here, you can quote all the damn statistics you want, the simple fact is NOBODY said he was an elite QB, NOBODY ffs !!
Let's revisit how this all started.

I said this in response to a poster that said KC took away their run in the 2nd half and they weren't able to mount a comeback. I agreed.
He's not a big time QB. Missed a wide open receiver to take the lead there at the end and missed him badly. The plays were there and KC made their weakest link beat them and he couldn't.

you threw out the Red X and followed it up with this. Insinuating that JG put his team on his back and spanked us, twice. He didn't.
He beat us.......twice :(

He's adequate, and greatly benefits from having a very strong defense and very strong running game. It's a prime position from which to QB an NFL team

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Let's revisit how this all started.

I said this in response to a poster that said KC took away their run in the 2nd half and they weren't able to mount a comeback. I agreed.

you threw out the Red X and followed it up with this. Insinuating that JG put his team on his back and spanked us, twice. He didn't.

He's adequate, and greatly benefits from having a very strong defense and very strong running game. It's a prime position from which to QB an NFL team

Report away if you want. I never at anytime said he was an elite quarterback. I've spoken to some on here and I do not wish to be impolite although I am getting there. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'm really bored now. Have a good day. Feel free to visit that.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
report what? and I can deal with impoliteness. I will hairyass you until you crack a smile :)

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he may turn out to be an "ELITE" (I'm getting to hate that word) QB. Too early to tell imho. It is like some people say Aikman was not an "elite" QB because he had such a good supporting cast. But that would be wrong. The Pack's hx would be a lot different if Aikman would have been available to them. He could throw elitely.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Look, I get your point, I just don't think he's as bad as some are saying is all and I don't need statistics to prove it.

D

Deleted member 6794

Some people just HAVE to have that final word don't they ?. At the risk of being reported here, you can quote all the damn statistics you want, the simple fact is NOBODY said he was an elite QB, NOBODY ffs !!

Relax, there's no reason to get worked up about semantics.

Members online

Latest posts