What are your plans on February 6, 2011 @ 6:30pm ET?

Scout200

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure the majority of you will be having a huge Super Bowl party.. What are your plans?

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going to a Super Bowl party hosted by an STL Rams fan. I could not decide on who is really going to win this game, so being the gambler that I am, I took the Steelers and the 3 points. When in doubt, take the underdog.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the packers take title number 13.

i will have some friends from pittsburg over (i live in south central pa, went to school 2 hours from pricksburg) along with my family of packers fans.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching it with my whole family. Going to be lots of screaming and yelling, good or bad. Can't wait.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
going to be at my Buddy's house helping him host

Tons of FOOD, plenty of Variety, obviously SUPERBOWL boxes, and plenty of booze...I'm either going to cry or cry in joy after sunday

and I will be the only PACKER fan there

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I will be taking a sedative, praying my guts out, and counting carpet strands under my bed. It's going to be a loooooong evening for me. I'm one of the most nervous Packer fans on the planet. I just love them too much.

It takes about a three or four TD lead for me to able to relax, and we rarely see anything like that. This game will be no exception, I'm sure.

Win or lose though, I am proud to be a Green Bay Packer fan, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I will be taking a sedative, praying my guts out, and counting carpet strands under my bed. It's going to be a loooooong evening for me. I'm one of the most nervous Packer fans on the planet. I just love them too much.

It takes about a three or four TD lead for me to able to relax, and we rarely see anything like that. This game will be no exception, I'm sure.

Win or lose though, I am proud to be a Green Bay Packer fan, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'll text you when good stuff happens. :happy0005:

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be taking a sedative, praying my guts out, and counting carpet strands under my bed. It's going to be a loooooong evening for me. .

Now that's funny stuff.

I'll be eating pizza and screaming my brains out until I have a massive headache and no voice

Then I'll curse myself for having being dumb enough to do so when I know what all the screaming results in.

:chisux:

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at my buddies place for his so called "famous chili" and the usual amount of "beverages". Both of are long time Packer fans... Lombardi... Starr era.
We finally made the pilgramage to Lambeau and watched them beat Detroit in October. I have never experienced any thing like that before... unbelieveable!!!

We think that because we were there to see a game we are the reason they are in the SB... just our sick superstition...

We will be doing our part in Vancouver to cheer on the Packers...

Keep the faith People!!!

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We finally made the pilgramage to Lambeau and watched them beat Detroit in October. I have never experienced any thing like that before... unbelieveable!!!

We think that because we were there to see a game we are the reason they are in the SB... just our sick superstition...

We will be doing our part in Vancouver to cheer on the Packers...

Keep the faith People!!!

Hey, if it worked you don't question why.

Any and all good juju is encouraged.

:chisux:

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all have had a blast going to a local Packer bar in this Purple infested hell hole. However, for the Super Bowl I invited my dad to come up for a visit so we can watch it together.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I'll be washing and waxing my truck. It needs a good cleaning.

NOT!
I will be at a friends house who has a party for every Super Bowl.

lambeausouth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching the game with my family and a few friends. I'm 10 minutes from where the game is being played, but my back is prohibiting me from doing anything more elaborate for the game.

I will still enjoy the game though, rest assured. And if we win, there will be no pain!

Go pack Go!!

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching the game with my girlfriend at home. Like many have posted before me, i'm too much of a nervous wreck to be out in public for a game like this.:sweating:

Stocked up on beer today! :drinks:

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching it in my living room with my women and a friend or two. I am going to be screaming way too much to consider going to a bar and watching it.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be kicking it in my dorm room. I have no one to watch it with since all my friends are going for the steelers so I don't feel like dealing with them during the game

Members online

Latest posts