What are you most interested to see tonight?

RockJock07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So here we go, the Pack on the field tonight. So the question is, what is everyone most excited to see tonight? Here are some things I'm looking forward too.

1. The O-line, I wanna see how the rookies play in live game action.
2. I wanna see how Jordy plays
3. Interested to see if Kregg Lumpkin is a solid prospect or just another 3rd down back
4. Pat Lee, he a big chance to impress if Al doesn't play

But probably the most important thing tonight is how all the QB's play. I'm interested to see how all of them play but I'm really most concerned with Rodgers and Brohm.

Whatever happens tonight I'm just glad to see football on the field because of everything that has happened this off-season I couldn't be more excited to watch a pre-season game.

Thoughts?

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I wanna see is how the fans react if Rogers performs badly. Will the Green Bay fans act like New Yorkers and boo and lament over their long lost QB? Or will the fans get behind Rogers all the way, even if he comes out and stinks the place up. Even though I am a Vikes fan, I hope he does well.

Jamie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am most interested in how the QB's play tonight. I am guessing that Aaron is going to hear plenty of boos if he does not perform well. He is in a tough spot right now. I hope he does well.

Kendawg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without a doubt it's all about Rodger's performance for me tonight. I think that's probably what most are interested in.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what i wanna see is if the fans agree with the way rodgers is playing because favre is always get down the field asap and rodgers is like take the time you need to get down the field and penalties arent a factor with aaron rodgers

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am just ready to see the green and gold on the field again! I have been waiting for it since the second tynes hit that field goal against us and now it is finally here

pseudocide

Cheesehead
Reaction score
definitely will be watching Rodgers first. the bengals are without Chad and CJ but it should still be a good test for the young guys on defense to go against Palmer. I am excited to see all the players really, especially the rookies.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am excited to see the over-reaction to how Rodgers plays - good or bad - by the fans in the coming week.

Members online

Latest posts