What are you looking for in tonight's game?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that the playoffs have been decided I'm hoping to see our team come out and play loose and have some fun. I'd like to see what we can do with a good team if we play mistake (no turnovers or penalties) free football. I hope they throw the ball to Bubba tonight and just see whether they think he has anything left in his tank. I'd like to see them let Hodge play a little bit more tonight and see what he's got.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that the playoffs have been decided I'm hoping to see our team come out and play loose and have some fun. I'd like to see what we can do with a good team if we play mistake (no turnovers or penalties) free football. I hope they throw the ball to Bubba tonight and just see whether they think he has anything left in his tank. I'd like to see them let Hodge play a little bit more tonight and see what he's got.

Why play Hodge? What would be the purpose of it?

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

Experience?...

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
packedhouse01 said:

Experience?...

I dont think we need experience. I think we are pretty well set at LB for a while

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jakest3r said:
Cory said:
packedhouse01 said:

Experience?...

I dont think we need experience. I think we are pretty well set at LB for a while

Well Hodge could turn into being better than Poppinga, and turn into the best trio ever.

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Solid play from our Line, both sides.... I'd like to see some smiles on the guys faces and know that as bad as things were this year they almost made it to the second season. Lets see some BIG hits and enjoy one more game for a few months.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I want to see the Packers be more physical than the Bears. I want to see our guys go out an try to put the Bears in the hospital. Legal hits, of course.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Jakest3r said:
Cory said:
packedhouse01 said:

Experience?...

Well Hodge could turn into being better than Poppinga, and turn into the best trio ever.

I'd much rather have Poppinga out there. Hodge is sllllooowwwwwww.

Members online

Latest posts