What Are You Doing During The Draft Tonight

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have cable anymore, but wouldn't sit through all of the media coverage anyway. I'll likely be outside with my wife and kid doing something until the sun goes down, and then probably some house improvement stuff. I'll log on before bed and see who we got, unless my smart phone sends me some kind of notice.

What will you be doing during the draft, and if you're not watching it, how do you anticipate hearing about the Packers' first move in the draft?

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping like hell the Mariners don't have a game because that will knock off my ESPN radio coverage if that happens I'll monitor on my phone, I just hope I don't "watch" for 2 hours only to have GB trade down, although that would make for a lot of great speculation for tommorow!!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a draft tonight?

Probably what I do most nights I work, get home, eat, go play with my son, give my wife a hard time, play with the dogs, yell at the cats, fire up Cheers on netflix and go to bed.

The draft just doesn't have the same appeal since they've gone to this format. I liked it more when I could get together with friends and just eat garbage and talk football all day. Soak it all up. Now i'll probably check on here to see who we got, and read about links about our guys on monday posted here too :)

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching the Rangers/Capitals and Flames/Ducks games. I suspect NBCSN will have a scroll. If not, I'll probably check out the draft during commercials and between periods. If they do have a scroll, I'd rather watch the commercials than ESPN. The NFL Network is a little better but, not much.

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sleeping by the time we're on the clock.

Up at 5/6 with the kids to watch it.

Can't wait to see where Manziel ends, dont sleep on Dallas!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have television in my apartment, but I'll see if I can find a decent stream when the ESPN ticker shows the Packers are coming up. I love to reading scouting reports and watch scouting videos and do mocks, and I'm very interested in who actually ends up where, but I'm not all that interested in watching the event itself.

H

HardRightEdge

I'll probably tune in at some point. The immediacy of knowing "right now" does not have much appeal to me.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The MAIN THING I`m going to do is trust our GM to do his job.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently with my friends waiting to see Avengers 2 at midnight.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got off work at 7:47 and sped through traffic to cut my tv on at 8:01. Hard to find die hard people to watch the Draft with these days who don't just want to get drunk.

Members online

Latest posts