What are you doing Draft Day?

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am gonna stay home, watch baseball(go Cardinals) and wait for the Packers pick. It will be a long time, but I am willing to wait. I will check in on the draft and will probably watch the first 3 picks, just for fun.

What will you be doing on Saturday?

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll catch most of it at work. I just know I'm going to have someone come in just as the Pack is on the clock.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at the Packer's draft party in the Atrium at Lambeau Field. I have attended all three Packer draft parties.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
watching every minute of it at my house with some friends. i find this to be the most intriguing thing about football offseasons.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love watching the draft. love it!... for about 2 hours, then i lose interest. i'll be removing the saran wrap from all my windows, with the ESPN on in the background, if i don't go to the vikings draft party, that is...

CarltonFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playing 18...checking in with the club house on ther draft. Wishing I was in Green Bay (Atrium) to cheer or curse.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
sitting at home with foot up downing pain pills...Had a tumor in my heel size of an egg, and scar tissue deep in my foot under a toe...took out the tumor ( cancer free from intial test) filled hole in with surgical cement and bone marrow and bone chips from my shin...Cut out the scar tissue and over lapped it with a flap of skin then stitched it all up

**Warning, real nasty pictures**

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/longtimefan/ScreenHunter_03Apr.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/longtimefan/ScreenHunter_01Apr.jpg

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son-in-law (a lifelong Raider fan) and my eldest grandson are coming over for beer and brats. My bedroom has my computer and TV set ready to watch, cuss, and discuss on some board. His anxiety is high of course but he gets 1st pick. By the time the Packers pick I may be woozy. He's bringing Samual Adams Lager (at my request) I furnish brats & sourkraut. Sounds fair to me!

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playing 18...checking in with the club house on ther draft. Wishing I was in Green Bay (Atrium) to cheer or curse.

I too will be playin' 18. It's our amatuer baseball team's fund raiser golf-outting, should be a great day. I do however wish I could just sit and watch the draft but I can't complain.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am gonna stay home, watch baseball(go Cardinals) and wait for the Packers pick. It will be a long time, but I am willing to wait. I will check in on the draft and will probably watch the first 3 picks, just for fun.

Going on a long hike. When I get back, I'll read all about the draft from you all. To be honest, I don't know any college team except Cal, and that's because I live close to the stadium and can catch an occasional game. I don't follow college so you all have been enlightening me about how good each player in college is. I just know what we need.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lacrosse game and then Prom... hoping I find out who the Pack pick on Saturday and not have to wait 'til Sunday.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i might go to that, vikes. are there tickets available? (this is a serious question)

bozz, I am not sure if there are still any tickets available.
You could try Vikings Locker Room store 952-854-2936 or by calling the team's ticket office at 612-338-4537.
Tickets are/were available from either one.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be taking pictures at my daughters Junior Prom outing at Bancroft Lake Park at about the time the Packers are on the clock with their 1st pick unless Ted trades down.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i might go to that, vikes. are there tickets available? (this is a serious question)

bozz, I am not sure if there are still any tickets available.
You could try Vikings Locker Room store 952-854-2936 or by calling the team's ticket office at 612-338-4537.
Tickets are/were available from either one.
Hey!!! You can always give a call to Mike Tice! I bet HE can get you tickets!!! :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:

Going on a long hike. When I get back, I'll read all about the draft from you all. To be honest, I don't know any college team except Cal, and that's because I live close to the stadium and can catch an occasional game. I don't follow college so you all have been enlightening me about how good each player in college is. I just know what we need.
Zombie, where I you going? I have hiked a ton in the High Sierra.
I'm helping run a beer festival in Raleigh on saturday, but one of the local communications firms sets up TVs as a promotion and televises the draft during the festival so I can check it out now and then. They actually draw quite a crowd.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts