What are they going to do cut me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No.

Show me where Javon has said that he will do everything he can to screw up the team.

In your opinion he is being childish. Obviously, the organization has done something to upset him so much, but everyone here assumes that JWalk is in the wrong, that the management in GB is always right, that it's always the player's fault. Cry me a river.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
JeezusJuice said:
cheesey said:
Was I right, or what? Gotta have that negative attack, hey? At least you are consistant.......we know what little to expect of you.
Your boy "jwalk" hasn't been "libeled". HE'S the one that has made the comments about how bad Green Bay and Favre is (Or he's had his step daddy do his dirty work for him). jwalk cares about ONE person, himself. Favre is a team player and leader, and has been for 15 years. jwalk signed a contract, and spent the first half of it doing little, and the second half crying about how great he is, and how he's not getting paid enough. Even though the first 2 years of his contract he didn't EARN what he was already paid. He had ONE decent year. ONE!
But thats ok......you can slant it any way you want.......I don't care. I know the truth.
Oh, so whom is Favre looking out for right now? How is he not being selfish right now?

How do you know JWalk was behind the scenes, pulling his stepfather's strings? That's just ludacris, but I'm sure you have all of the inside information, because we know that you are such an important person.[quote="bozz_2006":hg8gqmfo]hey JJ, i think walker is a ******, too, so you can throw me in with cheesey, for future reference.
Excellent post, please make more. No, seriously, post more. Seriously... no really, post more.

i agree that javon might be the best player on the packers roster, but can't you concede that he's being really childish about how he's handling his discontent? saying that if he does end up in GB next season, basically, that he's gonna do everything he can to screw up the team is not the mark of stand-up kind of guy. agree?[/quote:hg8gqmfo]

After reading his comments about Green Bay Bozz, I have to agree with you, at this time and point he is a liability to the team in my opinion ( and I hate to say that ).

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so tell me what you know about the packers front office, and what they did to make walker act like he has, JJ. details please

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so tell me what you know about me saying anything about knowing anything about the packers front office, zz. details please

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
Everyone who says that JWalk's Pro Bowl season is just one year, and that counts for nothing is crazy, in my opinion. This kid isn't a one-hit-wonder or a fluke--he's a player, the best athlete on GB's roster, and he is going to make ANY team happy, whereever he goes. It's just sad that you all don't see that, and that it probably won't be in GB.

Your entitled to your opinion as is everyone else on this board but making the Pro Bowl one time doesn't make you a great player. Example: Mike Alstott.. Walker has a ton of potential. More upside than any player on the Packers but by no means is he a top 5 WR in the game right now in my opinion and from what was reported last summer on the news that's the kind of money he was asking for. More than what Freeman got paid..

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Freeman never had the athletic ability of JWalk, plus he was an undrafted FA.

Tell me where I said anything about a top 5 in the NFL.

You don't think he's a great player? Are you crazy? In your mind what makes a great player? Favre's leadership plus Moss's athletic ability plus Harrison's work ethic plus Rice's dominance/longevity.... I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that player will never exist. I think you are mixing up "great player" with HoFer or something, which I, again, never said.

You have to bank your franchise on the upside of your players. That's why the draft is critical. If upside didn't matter, there would be no new players in the NFL coming out of college, only proven veteran transfers from the CFL or Europe or whatever.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jwalk hasn't proven to anyone if he is near healthy though.

him forcing this payday thing\retirement tells ME(My turn for speculation) that he might not be 100% javon.

thus hes forcing the money situation before he has to get on the field.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hasn't proven that he is healthy on the field, but they do have offseason workouts, so I'm sure someone from GB has watched him workout, since he's such an important part of their offense.

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:

Actually, Freeman was a 3rd round pick in 1995.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
He hasn't proven that he is healthy on the field, but they do have offseason workouts, so I'm sure someone from GB has watched him workout, since he's such an important part of their offense.

goto espn.com and link me where it says he showed up.

cuz odds are Mr. "I'll retire before I play for GB" wasnt there.

wow.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:

TT never says much of anything in public, but his lack of a reaction to this situation leads me to believe that JW's not healthy enough to be as demanding as he is...in other words TT doesn't take his threats seriously because he has seen him workout and knows he's not up to snuff yet. I'm reading a LOT into this, but that's what these boards are for.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
JeezusJuice said:

goto espn.com and link me where it says he showed up.

cuz odds are Mr. "I'll retire before I play for GB" wasnt there.

wow.
And this proves he hasn't been rehabbing or working out at all because....

wow...
route25 said:
JeezusJuice said:

Actually, Freeman was a 3rd round pick in 1995.
My bad, I was looking at fantasy stats or some stupid ****.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
It was not on ESPN.com.

thats how it proves he hasnt been rehabbing or working out.

OH! I see, that espn.com logic only works when it helps YOUR argument. My bad.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
JeezusJuice said:
S-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n.

Seems to be all that is ever on this forum.

Jeezus Christ. explain to me how your speculation is so much better than mine.
When did I comment on your speculation versus mine? All I was saying is that this forum is 99% speculation from fans who have no idea how to run a successful NFL team (yes, I admit I don't either). For example, see all the "we should trade for this guy," "we should draft this guy," etc. threads.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
JeezusJuice said:
It was not on ESPN.com.

thats how it proves he hasnt been rehabbing or working out.

OH! I see, that espn.com logic only works when it helps YOUR argument. My bad.
Did YOU hear them say that about the trade rumors. If there is any validity to the rumors, I'd say that ESPN would have put them up on their website, don't you think so. I do, I think so. How about you? Eh? Do you, huh?

OH I SEE!!!!11--you only believe what you want to.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do you know how much sports news there is? DO you think every little rumor goes on espn.com's nfl section?

wow.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
do you know how much sports news there is? DO you think every little rumor goes on espn.com's nfl section?

wow.
Everything that isn't just hearsay and fabrications from forums, the internet (ie not reliable websites), and the media. It's their job.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, thats wrong. if you think every thing thats important to you goes on espn.com, you are just wrong, and im done with this thread.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you believe everything anybody tells you I feel sorry for you, I really do. Oh, and nothing else "intelligent" to say, eh?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:

You don't think he's a great player? Are you crazy? In your mind what makes a great player? Favre's leadership plus Moss's athletic ability plus Harrison's work ethic plus Rice's dominance/longevity.... I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that player will never exist. I think you are mixing up "great player" with HoFer or something, which I, again, never said.

You have to bank your franchise on the upside of your players. That's why the draft is critical. If upside didn't matter, there would be no new players in the NFL coming out of college, only proven veteran transfers from the CFL or Europe or whatever.
Get your ignorance on opinions here. Get it while it's fresh... Good offer today.. Ignorance as fresh as you'll find it.. :roll:

Am I not entitled to my opinion? I don't believe 1 good year makes a player great.. Mike Alstott made his fair share of Pro Bowls.. Does that makes him Great. Walker had 1 good year in 2004. Came on at the end of 2003. Outside of that what has he done? Nothing!!! 23 catches for 319 yards and a TD his rookie year. Didn't have a 90 plus yard receiving game until the 12th game in the 2003 season...

Freeman was drafted in the 3rd round… and showed consistency before injuries slowed him down.. 3 consecutive seasons of 1,000 or more yards I believe…

I never stated you said he was a top 5 WR. I stated he was asking for that kind of money. :roll:

I never stated what I consider a great player! :roll:

I never stated you said he was a HOFer :roll:

Would like to stretch this a little farther than it already is???

I actually don't blame Walker for wanting to get paid. I think he's handling this situation the wrong way though. I think he's full of bluffs... and I think he's a bad liar..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
JeezusJuice said:

Get your ignorance on opinions here. Get it while it's fresh... Good offer today.. Ignorance as fresh as you'll find it.. :roll:

Am I not entitled to my opinion? I don't believe 1 good year makes a player great.. Mike Alstott made his fair share of Pro Bowls.. Does that makes him Great. Walker had 1 good year in 2004. Came on at the end of 2003. Outside of that what has he done? Nothing!!! 23 catches for 319 yards and a TD his rookie year. Didn't have a 90 plus yard receiving game until the 12th game in the 2003 season...

Freeman was drafted in the 3rd round… and showed consistency before injuries slowed him down.. 3 consecutive seasons of 1,000 or more yards I believe…

I never stated you said he was a top 5 WR. I stated he was asking for that kind of money. :roll:

I never stated what I consider a great player! :roll:

I never stated you said he was a HOFer :roll:

Would like to stretch this a little farther than it already is???

I actually don't blame Walker for wanting to get paid. I think he's handling this situation the wrong way though. I think he's full of bluffs... and I think he's a bad liar..

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, porky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts