What are the Steelers doing?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I know this isn’t Packers related, but is anyone else watching this game? I just can’t figure out what the Steelers are doing. First of all...I know that historically you don’t blitz Brady, but he was ordinary in 2018 against the blitz. He’s 42. The only chance you have is to get him off his spots and make him throw off rhythm. Get him off of his first or second read. If you let the 20 year vet sit in the pocket uninterrupted, he’s going to bury you.

They go for it near mid field and don’t convert in the first half, yet they get to 4th and goal from the 1 yardline and kick a field goal down 20-0. And then Brady on cue takes advantage of a blown assignment when the Steelers were playing 2 high safeties. It appeared like the one safety Dorsett blew by was trying to pass him off. Pass him off to who?

It kills me how teams continually and routinely beat themselves against the Patriots.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the Steelers would putnup a better showing than this

Reaction score
Patriots are taking advantage of a rusty team. The Steelers are better than that. They can’t even score a TD?

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tonight wasn't a game we witness, that was a straight up asswhooping. And to think this was without AB in the mix. I'm starting to think this is a one sided rivalry between NE and The Steelers considering how many times NE has laid the smackdown on them. The funny thing is that Pittsburgh going into this game were all hyped up and everything. But no, NE came in and took care of business as usual with hardly any effort. I fear the worst is yet to come.

Members online

Latest posts