What are the Chances of........

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Same chance as they have of being the team which has the most points at the end of the game. ;)

Currently, the Pats are 5.5 - 6 point favorites.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd put it at 45-55 in favor of Pats. Only because I don't know how Foles will be. I think Pederson is a smart coach and will have them ready. I think they're a lot more capable of winning than people might give them credit for.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously the Patriots are favored, but the Eagles have won two weeks in a row when they were the underdogs. They're better than they've been given credit for. They won't be playing at home this time though.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's hard to bet against BB and 2 weeks of prep, but I also wouldn't count out Pederson and the Eagles so quickly either. They have a defense that can give the Pats problems and an offense, even led by Foles, that can score enough points to win. Unlike Jacksonville with a limited offense or the coaching mistakes of so many other teams I don't see Pederson calling off Amy gameplay until the game is over. He seems to keep them doing what they need to do at all times as well.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
There is a small part of me that wants to see what happened to the Falcons last year happen to the Eagles, simply because the Eagles are an NFC team, who I think are set up to be highly competitive for a while. Of course, I thought that of the Falcons as well and maybe their Super Bowl collapse last year had a lingering effect this year? If Wentz comes back healthy next year and with the majority of the starters due back (very few major FA decisions), the Eagles could find themselves right back in the Super Bowl.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe its just wishful thinking but I think the Patriots have be shown to be closer to mere mortals this season more so than in the past. Yes Tom and Bill are arguably the best ever at their roles but something just screams beatable this year. I'd still put money on them but I don't think they are as solid as they have been in the past. I also think the Eagles are better all around than the Falcons were last year so if they can get out to a lead I think they are more capable of holding it than the Jags were last week and the Falcons were last year.

Still there is 10 minute to go in the 4th eagles lead 27 -10 I can just hear Bill telling Tom "we've got em just where we want em."

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Still there is 10 minute to go in the 4th eagles lead 27 -10 I can just hear Bill telling Tom "we've got em just where we want em."

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Glad I am not the only one that thinks that! LOL

As much as people rip on Patriot fans, the organization, Brady, Kraft, Belichick, the ball boy, etc. My hat off to them for being relative for almost every season for the last 22 years.

OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
As much as people rip on Patriot fans, the organization, Brady, Kraft, Belichick, the ball boy, etc. My hat off to them for being relative for almost every season for the last 22 years.

Their all are masters of the game of pro-football for sure.
Like'em or hate'em, it will be a lifetime before anyone can match their win and lose records.
I'm not a Patriot fan, but their fun to watch them carve up their opponents.

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, just like Bastogne. “The poor bastards have us surrounded”.

Jed12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel as though the Eagles are going to be smacked into next season

Members online

Latest posts