What about Daunte Culpepper? [Merged topic]

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Daunte Culpepper

This guy seems to have no luck whatsoever lately...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...rhand,0,694933.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

CORAL SPRINGS -- Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper injured his hand last night in a two-vehicle crash, a Florida Highway Patrol spokesman said on Thursday.

The collision occurred about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Sawgrass Expressway at Mile Marker 18, said FHP Lt. Mike Brown. Culpepper was westbound in a Chevrolet Caprice when he collided with an unidentified driver in a Chevy Avalanche. Both vehicles rolled off the roadway.

LocalLinks

When paramedics arrived, Culpepper complained of a hand injury, Brown said.

Paramedics took one of the injured to Coral Springs Medical Center, but Brown could not immediately say whether the patient was the quarterback or the other driver. Brown also could not say which hand Culpepper injured.

Details of the crash were to be released later Thursday, he said.

The crash comes the day after the NFL Players' Association filed a grievance against the Dolphins on behalf of Culpepper, claiming the team is denying him the opportunity to compete for a job.

The beleaguered Culpepper, who said he was given clearance to practice after two knee surgeries, may be in talks with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
I wonder if he could be using this to gain his wanted release?

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daunte Culpepper

If Daunte Culpepper is a Packer next season, I will stop posting here forever.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Raider Pride said:
Aaron Rodgers played almost a half a game with a broken foot which shows he has ****** made of granite.

this does not show ****** its a brave thing but ive heard way harder things then this e.g jags Qb leftwitch playing the 4th quarter with a broke ankle in a collage game

as for culpepper

this guy is on slow path down hill i would be totaly annoyed if TT went after this guy

Jesus Christ.... Why are Internet sites full of people who want to destroy a point? Does Leftwhich's feat make Aaron's any less of a valid point.

Everything in life is judged in it's comparable value. We could one up each self all day long.

OK I will play along.... This guy has bigger ****** than Arron or Leftwhich...

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. - With no water and as little hope of survival, Aspen mountaineer Aron Ralston, 27, used a pocketknife to amputate his own arm and free himself from a boulder weighing 800-1,000 pounds that fell and trapped him for five days in a remote desert canyon in eastern Utah.

Pinned in a 3-foot wide slot canyon near the Maze District of Canyonlands National Park south of Moab, Utah, Ralston cut through his own arm below the elbow Thursday morning, applying a tourniquet and administering first aid before rigging anchors and fixing a rope to rappel to the bottom of Blue John Canyon and hiking out to meet rescuers. Ralston had been hiking alone when the boulder fell and pinned his right arm as he was moving through the narrow slot last Saturday afternoon, according to information from the sheriff's offices in Emery and Wayne counties.

I guess that means that my post and your post are freaking stupid and have no value.

:eek:fftopic:

That guy does NOT play football... not a fair comparison*

*said with a sarcastic tone

Now Justin Harrell, that guy has more ****** than Rodgers and Leftwich combined... playing with a torn bicep.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Daunte Culpepper is a very talented quarterback, awesome power and strength and accuracy that isn't the worst in the NFL. However he makes poor decisions and cant read the defenses too well. With the Vikings he could have two wide open wide receiver for 5-10 yards, but instead threw to the triple coveraged Randy Moss for 50. Also he has mobility but for the first half of his last year with the vikings wasn't he one of the most sacked (first part of the season because he was injured for the second half of it) That is the second issue, he is an injury case. He is talented and he still might have the ability to play, but I wouldn't count on it.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You know much is said about Daunte and his fumbles, but did you know that Brett has LOST more fumbles in the last two years than anyone else?

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]That´s just bad luck, but perhaps Brett is a little bit more sloppy when it come to holding on to the ball then other QB.
He throw way to much interceptions too, which Daunte doesn´t.

But Brett is a gambler and throw many amazing throws, much more then Daunte. But if someone would replcae Brett in the future it would be Peyton[/align]

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like some of you have stated already Daunte so far has sucked when he doesnt got Moss. I dont want him because he does that stupid roll on thing. He was also one of the people on the boat party and last thing we need is him coming over here and getting our guys on boat partys.

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]Yea Daunte isn´t good withoutout a good reciver as Moss, one QB i would rather see in Green Bay is Vick, I like a good scrambling QB who also are a good passer[/align]

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Green_Bay_Packers said:
Green_Bay_Packers said:
he wants to leave the Dolphins?

well the Dolphins do suck.
The Dolphins signed Trent Green, so Culpepper is the odd man out.

yeah so why does that matter?
It matters because Culpepper was supposed to be the next great QB for the Dolphins, and he bombed terribly. So they signed Green to take over the starting QB spot. They don't want to pay Culpper the huge money to be a backup, and they have been looking to trade him, and he doesn't want to be traded. He wants an outright release so that he can go to the team that HE wants to go to.
So they don't want him anymore, and I doubt they want to pay him what his contract says to sit on the bench.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So where will he go?
I really don't know. Alot depends on if the Dolphins will give him his release or not.
And any teams out there that might be interested in a trade probably will shy away now, cause they know that Culpepper has said he won't go if traded.
Plus, i think he is his own agent, so he handles all his own dealings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts