1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What a spring

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Packerbacker04, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I cant believe this weather here in central Michigan man. Im just waiting for one last blast of snow. I hope not, this will keep on I hope.

2. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's been beautiful here in Brighton. I think we may be done with cold weather for the year. How long before tornado season comes along and ruins it?

3. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Up in Winnipeg it is above 20 and Sunny today and it feels amazing. I feel like a Bear ( not a Chicago Bear ) coming out of hibernation. I Love it !!

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    20!?!?! BRRR! It's 55 here in Wisconsin today...........cloudy though.

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yikes at those temps - it's been 70 or better here for at least a week now. as far as tornado season goes, it's in full force in the midwest.

6. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah it looks that way. Its supposed to be cool for one day then warm right back up again in the upper 60s to low 70s.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I like it in the 60's and 70's............it always gets TOO humid in the summer. I like it like it is now. It's 56 this morning here.