1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wes Welker puts the smack down on Willie McGinest

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Vltrophy, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +400
    The other day Willie told Wes to sign the 9M tender then work out a deal as the 9M is 1/2 of what his last contract was. Wes goes on twitter & tweets Willie,why would you play for the Browns before retiring & leave the Pats? Willie made lite of the comment & said"had the Patriots offered me a contract I would've stayed." C'mon Wes your a smart guy,or at least I thought you were. Why would you bust on a guy that was a great D-lineman & once was a Patriot as well. AND last time I checked Willie has 3 SB rings. How many do you have? ZERO!!! Honestly I believe he'll be blessed if he get's even 1 as I personally believe Brady has all the SB rings he's going to get

2. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Many Pats fans are starting to get a little pissy over Welker.

3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +400
    Tom Brady made Welker. I don't recall who Welker played for before the Pats but he wasn't that good.