Were are the Manning haters?

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amazing; as much as I hatethe Cowpukes how come no one mentions Aikman he also has 3 rings! BTW Bart Starr has 5 rings and 9-1 playoff record!!!
Pack88

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Amazing; as much as I hatethe Cowpukes how come no one mentions Aikman he also has 3 rings! BTW Bart Starr has 5 rings and 9-1 playoff record!!!
Pack88
Probably because he has less TD passes then Brad Johnson. Averaging less than 14 TD passes a year will not get you into the discussion of the Best QB in history. Plus 165 TD's and 141 INT in 165 games is not top 10 QB material for most people. Had he played in the 50's-60's those would be good numbers. But for the time-frame he played in they are pedestrian.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Probably because he has less TD passes then Brad Johnson. Averaging less than 14 TD passes a year will not get you into the discussion of the Best QB in history. Plus 165 TD's and 141 INT in 165 games is not top 10 QB material for most people. Had he played in the 50's-60's those would be good numbers. But for the time-frame he played in they are pedestrian.

Yeah, I agree. Aikman doesn't belong in the discussion. I would take Kurt Warner over Aikman anyday.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if I'd put Aikman in the top 10, I must admit, but his postseason performances earn him a top 15 spot without a doubt...

Members online

Latest posts