Welshman going to a Packer game

Caio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From Wales a country in the UK and was wondering any of you guys made the trip from the UK or Europe? Cost? Whats Green Bay like?

Thanks

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion, what Green Bay is like largely depends on which side of the city you're on. I live on the West side (the Lambeau side), and the atmosphere here is very, very different from the East side. The East side seems to be more detached from the goings on with the Packers, which is understandable because they're not in the thick of it all the time.

But Green Bay is a wonderful city and when I burn out from trying to change the world in urban Milwaukee one child at a time (because it's not happening), I will be moving back home where people seem to care a tad bit more.

Have fun when you're here! In general, people are very nice. Moving out of this area last summer was total culture shock for me.

OP
OP
Caio

Caio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bump, thinking of doing a 5 day trip, fly to New York then to Green Bay, what prices are we looking at for internal flights?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Bump, thinking of doing a 5 day trip, fly to New York then to Green Bay, what prices are we looking at for internal flights?
Why NY? Why not land in Chicago or Minneapolis and drive the last 4-5 hours to Green Bay? Freeway the whole way from the airports.

Members online

Latest posts