Wells = Superman?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what am i looking for here now? a depth chart? depth chart = fortress of solitude?

durrrr, me confuseded!

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, you didn't hear? They're giving Wells the Center AND Right Guard spot. Supposedly the new zone-blocking system calls for a new streamlined four person offensive line.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wells will have his hands full at center. The NFC "Norris" Division doesn't strike fear in many hearts, but they do have an abundance of good defensive tackles.

His main liability is his height. In watching video tape from last year, he often was found in good position, but the taller tackles went over the top on him.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
net said:
Wells will have his hands full at center. The NFC "Norris" Division doesn't strike fear in many hearts, but they do have an abundance of good defensive tackles.

His main liability is his height. In watching video tape from last year, he often was found in good position, but the taller tackles went over the top on him.

What about his second starting position per NFL.com? Do you think he's going to do good starting at Guard as well as Center? Personally I think he's gonna need a lot of gatorade.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh, thats pretty unreliable.

i used that for the gm challenge (for the colts)

and it was so....wrong...it was amazing.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
oh, thats pretty unreliable.

i used that for the gm challenge (for the colts)

and it was so....wrong...it was amazing.

Isn't amazing how unreliable some 'official' websites are? I think I just grew a new petpeeve if its possible to ... umm ... grow one?

net said:
Error at NFL.com.

Aren't we all certain he's the center?

Well, we all as Packer fans, yes, we all including NFL.com, not so much lol

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was in Denver last week and had a chance to visit Mile High Stadium. I talked a lot of football with the second most avid fans I've ever met. They love their football and they love their Bronco's. The zone scheme the Packers are planning on going to, works. But it only works if you have the right body types, with good speed, to execute the zone. I'm told that when it works, it's a thing of beauty. I don't know about Wells, but when I look at the guys that the Packers drafted, they better plan on using that zone for a long time to come because these guys were built for the zone blocking scheme.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts