Well this just sucks......grrrrr

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

ALL WEEK I have been looking forward to watching this game, only to see that BECAUSE its on the T.V., it`s blacked out on the damn computer until at least WEDNESDAY !!!!!
DAMN IT !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I HATE YOU ALL !

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sports bar or stream if you can
Ill go ahead and say NO LINKS TO STREAMING SITES!!!!!!!! OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There now maybe no one else will have to remind us.

OP
OP
I

Ill go ahead and say NO LINKS TO STREAMING SITES!!!!!!!! OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There now maybe no one else will have to remind us.

No sports bars where I am, but thanks anyway. I can only hope its on our radio sports extra channel :tup:. I`m just peed off.
Just watching the Lions game, hoping to see somebody knock the snot out of Jennings to cheer me up.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry man that really sucks. Jennings I forgot all about him... Must be part or being a Vikings wr lol

OP
OP
I

Well as we are all law abiding citizens, there`s no trouble here. I`ll suffer quietly :speechless:

OP
OP
I

I`m going to tune in to one of the live radio stations and get drunk. Enjoy the game boys and girls.....GO PACK GO !

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

You know why that rule is in place?

Members online

Latest posts