1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Well the shops have finally closed

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by buggybill2003, Dec 24, 2013.

1. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,263
    So if you`ve forgotten anything its too late. I`m waiting for my pizza to be delivered, and I have a beer in the fridge, so let the Christmas holiday begin.
    A very merry christmas to all of you on here, and if you don`t celebrate christmas itself, have a happy and peaceful holiday. :tup:

2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,084
    ...and to you Bill. It's just pulling up on 12 Noon in the frozen tundra so our stores are still scratching and clawing for every last dime they can get... and oh yeah ... gasoline prices increased 5-cents for no reason except that a lot of people will be driving over the next few days.

We're supposed to get more snow tonight. A Christmas snow. I was watching an animated documentary the other night where a bunch of kids made a snowman from Christmas snow, put a top hat, a button nose, a corn cob pipe on it and it started singing and dancing. Quite interesting, I must say.

Merry Christmas to all. :)

3. buggybill2003

Ratings:
    +2,263
    I see those singing, dancing snowmen too when I`ve had a bit to drink....hic ! :geek:

4. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,084
    Sure....sure... scoff if you will. ;) He's real I tell ya... :)

5. buggybill2003

Ratings:
    +2,263
    I never doubt anything you say.......honest :laugh:

6. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +487
    Fire in my apartment building tonight in Bangkok. Now staying in a hotel. l hope Santa can find me.