Well......the CHEESE has risen from the ashes!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! Guess whos here!?!? I know alot of you don't know me.......and many of you probably wish you didn't know me......but i'm here!
For those of you that don't know me, I'm a married 48 year old geezer that lives 90 miles from Lambeau Field. Hopefully i can bring a smile to your faces some time in the future (I have been known to do that in the past) and maybe this will be an enjoyable place for all who visit.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy!! You truly have arisen - it's a miracle :lol: :lol:

Folks - give this guy a wide berth (oops, no pun intended Alan - ok, maybe I did :wink: ). He'll have you in stitches with the slightest chance.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to have you on the site Cheesey, you are the second "cheesey" person on the site, not sure how the other spells their username though.

Great to have another wisconsinite on the forum!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey CheesyPoot!!!! Glad you are joining us on this board.....get ready to laugh everyone!!! I was so glad to meet you when we were in WI Cheesy,,,Your awesome, but knew you would be!! :)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Morpheus!?!?!?
I thought I'd be more of a "LESSPHEUS!!!"
LOLOL!!! My first "official CHEESE" on here! I'm just glad i get the chance to interact with my old cronies.......and hopefully alot of NEW cronies!
Thanks for the official welcome Ryan!
I'm not much........but i TRY hard! (Actually, most think i'm VERY trying!!!)LOL!
Cheesey POOT!!!
The POOTER has risen from the ashes......like that bird......what was it again??? Was it "Big Bird???"

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kay sarah, Sarah..........whatever will be, will be........
YUP! You can't keep a POOTER down forever!
And yes Illy.....with me here you will NEED the Mylanta!
WIDE BERTH EDDER??? I'm not THAT big!!! :D

Ryan......there may be MANY "Cheeses" on here......but they are all "Imatation Cheese!" I'm the REAL thing! :p

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy, I am PWT 36 long time (life time) Packer fan located in DePere, Wi , just Five miles from Lambeau Field saying welcome aboard the packerforum. Where abouts in Wi. are you located? By the way you haven't hit 50 yet, your a youngster by my standards. I have seen Packer teams coached by every Packer coach. I was just starting my teen years when Packer founder"Curly" Lambeau was winding up his GM & HC career with the Packers. Now that is a real geezer"!!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Cheesy, I am PWT 36 long time (life time) Packer fan located in DePere, Wi , just Five miles from Lambeau Field saying welcome aboard the packerforum. Where abouts in Wi. are you located? By the way you haven't hit 50 yet, your a youngster by my standards. I have seen Packer teams coached by every Packer coach. I was just starting my teen years when Packer founder"Curly" Lambeau was winding up his GM & HC career with the Packers. Now that is a real geezer"!!!

how long have you been around? thats a lot of the packers to remember.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:shock: Is it you, Alan the poster???
Two days offline and what must I see?? :shock:
Welcome on this site Alan, you'll love it! :lol:

Let the band begin to play!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Harald

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup Harald!!! It's ME!!!!
(At least last i LOOKED it was me!)
Hey PWT..........i live about 90 miles south of Lambeau Field, or 30 miles north of Milwaukee in Saukville. I can only remember as far back as Lombardi........then the 1970's and 80's, which i think most of us would like to forget! I remember when beating the Bears ONCE made our season! (Hope we haven't sunk THAT low yet!)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Yup Harald!!! It's ME!!!!
(At least last i LOOKED it was me!)
Hey PWT..........i live about 90 miles south of Lambeau Field, or 30 miles north of Milwaukee in Saukville. I can only remember as far back as Lombardi........then the 1970's and 80's, which i think most of us would like to forget! I remember when beating the Bears ONCE made our season! (Hope we haven't sunk THAT low yet!)

Cheesey - I am from PW :)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YOUR KIDDING!!!! Do you live there now Ryan? I have been here 7 years, and the previous 8 in Grafton. I bet we have seen each other at some time! I spend alot of time a WalMart! LOLOL!!! :D

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha well I moved to Omaha in 2000. I lived in PW since I was little, from 1983-2000. Graduated from PWHS in 1998. Worked at Smith's and MCC in HS, went to UWWC. Played soccer and tennis for PWHS. My dad has closed pretty much the majority of loans on homes in PW, Sauk, Grafton area, a lot in Ozaukee Co, Brookfield, and other Milwaukee areas. If you bought or sold a home since you have been there and dealt with a Port title company or Associated Bank, he probably had a hand in it.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awww.....BUMMER! I was hoping to get to meet you personally! Oh well.........the wife and I used to eat at Smith Brother's all the time. But haven't in a few years now. Now they are turning the property into something else......i don't know what though.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah they closed the doors this past month I heard. Well we will be home over xmas, going to the xmas day game. If you guys are around, we will be doing drinks friday or sat night I'm sure. you will have to come out and meet up with us!

I replied to your PM, we can continue there. Don't want Gakk to moderate me on my own site :p

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy- i don't think we will ever have a rerun of the 70's and 80's. Times have changed. The packer organization is much better run than the old days. The president and executive board of directors stay out of football operations and leave it to Football people who know what they are doing. Packers no longer have a president who was ex mayor of Green Bay or ex Brown County judge like in the 70's and 80's. Plus there is competive balance (Salary Cap and Free agency) in the NFL established in 1993. Things turn around quickly in the NFL.-- PackerChick-The 36 in PWT 36 is the year I was born, of coarse in Green Bay. So that makes me a packer fan for 69 years, because you are automatically a Packer fan when you are born in Green Bay. . In fact , when a Baby is born in a Green Bay hospital these days , if the parents wishes, the baby is presented with a green and gold knit cap to wear in the hospital. It is knitted by women Packer fans. Just another Packer fan tradition which developed through the years.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!! Leave it to Harald to find the appropriate pictures!
Actually, i am having quite a fight with a cold......so far, it's winning. I have been in bed for the last 3 days (except to go potty!) and am high from too much Nyquil! That stuff can nock you out!
I want to get out and do some more hunting, but i DON'T want to end up with pnumonia either.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh....sorry PWT for not acknowledging your post! I tell you.....this cold has got my head swimming more then usual. You made some GREAT points. The Pack does have some awesome leadership now, that it lacked back in the old days. I think Bob Harlan is one of the most down to earth people i have ever met. He really knows how to treat the fans! Hopefully it will continue after his forced retirement.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Cheesy that you have a cold, hope you get better soon, but I know those WI colds last forever,,Ed is still coughing here from the one he got back in WI while visiting and that was over two weeks ago now,,

Great pictures Harold,,you always come up with some good ones...keep them coming my friend...

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Turns out i have an inner sinus infection.......no wonder i couldn't seem to shake it! I'm on antibiotics now, and the doc seems to think i'll be better in a few more days......i hope!
Packers and Da Bears tomorrow!!!

Members online

Latest posts