1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Well Folks, it's been fun :

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by WinnipegPackFan, May 3, 2006.

1. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Could not think of a better way to spend the FA period, the waiting for Brett decision time and the Draft than to be with you great folks. I will make sure to drop in on a weekly basis to catch up and check my pm but will not have the time to post as I have to take a few serious shots at the WSOP this year which means practice, practice, practice as I have been letting my game slide as of late.

Thanks for all the information, fun and banter, you folks are great. I look forward to regular conversation on a daily basis again in the fall. :wink:

Cheers All !!!

Note- 30-1 is a Good Bet ( if you have some exta $$$ to spare ) :wink:

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    get a real job, hippy

3. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Winni!! It was great reading all your posts here, if you dont get on to much you will be missed. Until next time, have fun practicing. :)

4. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I hope your kidding. The average Packer IQ on this board just dropped a couple points if your leaving.

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    winni - you can't leave - you're my boyfriend!!! :cry: :cry: :wink: 8)

6. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Is the economy where I grew up that bad that people have to resort to poker to make ends meet? Just kidding of course. Hope you have fun (and try to arrange some good weather for me this weekend as I'm coming home and have a couple of golf games scheduled).

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Me......i have no life.....thus, i'm here.
    Have a great time Winni! WINNI alot! :lol: