Well done, Antonio!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching Antonio Chatmam play his *** off every week, only to get buried by multiple defenders almost every time he fields a punt, it sure was refreshing to see him take one all the way today. It was a great runback, and it put the Packers back in the game.

Reaction score
I agree. I love to see someone dive for the ball, be willing to take a licking after the catch, and actually attempt a play on the ball. After watching Ferggy quit week in week out, and Chatman give it his all, he has earned this. Bravo Mr. Chatman, this has been a long time coming!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just hope we can get rod gardner next year. Walker,Driver,Gardner,Chatman,Murphy ....yeah boy!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fergy is a *****,,,,, Chatman got his TD only based on guts and the will to do it, I liked to see him running all the field specially scorted by Thurman who never stoped running and made the last block, I guess Fergy would have stoped an just stared at the action in front of him, like he did on the driver play one week ago !!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it ironic that the Packers had a punt block called on that play? Think of the times they have punt return called and Chatman gives the team about 5 yards or so in punt return. I thought that was pretty odd.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts