Well...at least they scored

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah if you're looking for something good we did score. That offensive line is really ugly though

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett.....had a pretty good day 3 tds and over 300 yards. Missed a few, alot of drops, for the most part played well.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there were improvements on a lot of levels, except pass defense.

with any win\loss, there are positives and negatives, and this one has more positives than last week! thats called improvement

thats called progression.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
wtfever trom we should be 16 - 0 right now because Ted inherited a playoff team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
wtfever trom we should be 16 - 0 right now because Ted inherited a playoff team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great... another sarcastic post. :roll:

Explain to me again what it is exactly I am supposed to be clicking my heels about?

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, we scored some points today - but there is NO WAY Brett should throught the ball 55 f'ing times.

We still need to establish the run.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny last week people were complaining about running to much and now it's passing to much. I agree though. Once we got that lead I thought we should've ran the ball more in the 1st half. Try to play by our tempo and keep the Saints O off the field and our D on the sideline.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
skibum55 said:
Yes, we scored some points today - but there is NO WAY Brett should throught the ball 55 f'ing times.

I was saying that, too during the game. I was like "are we going to ATTEMPT to run the ball today???"

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
skibum55 said:

Yeah I wonder what McCarthy will say to that. I mean...passing worked(for the most part).

Im anxious for some post game interviews.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"McCarthy is boring, too predictable he runs too much.... McCarthy throws too much" "God Ted why dont you bring someone in.... God Ted dont bring guys in" in this forum you cannot win. im not happy we lost, some things i would have done different, but im just glad we saw some improvement and now not all hope is lost.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
"McCarthy is boring, too predictable he runs too much.... McCarthy throws too much" "God Ted why dont you bring someone in.... God Ted dont bring guys in" in this forum you cannot win. im not happy we lost, some things i would have done different, but im just glad we saw some improvement and now not all hope is lost.

I agree it was nice to see improvment. I thought our miscues were more a result of scheming more than anything.

Members online

Latest posts