Welcome to our living room OBF posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has any one ever told you you are an incredibaly stupid *******?

Well if that isn't cause for getting banned, I dunno what is. New here and already lobbing insults.

To your comment though, his response isn't wrong at all. Sorry, but Brett Fraud's situation is entirely unique and isn't even remotely comparable to Longwell, Bennett or Lombardi's.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Awww PETE R from OBF

EVERYONE!!

Thats is the mod over at official brett favre

Welcome him!!

I guess I am not such a stupid ******** , I caught ya

But no worries, I wont ban you, unlike YOU I welcome debates and arguments..

So come on and play!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
He's lucky you were here and I have no real power, otherwise I would've just banned him right away. :lol:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He is soooo clever all this time I KNEW it was him but didnt have the absolute proof...

Now I do...He is such a dork

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those Favre boards must be incredibly boring for all of them to come over here for entertainment. To think I actually considering trolling over there, what a profound waste of time that would be.

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awww PETE R from OBF

EVERYONE!!

Thats is the mod over at official brett favre

Welcome him!!

I guess I am not such a stupid ******** , I caught ya

But no worries, I wont ban you, unlike YOU I welcome debates and arguments..

So come on and play!!

/pwn4ge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPr-xsQvhgw&feature=related]YouTube - what did the five fingers say to the face?[/ame]

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I have to bring this up..

But again you try to register after being banned and i am the stupid one?

Just give it up Pete...

This forum is ran the way a forum should be ran...By people that KNOW what they are doing

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OBf is mad at me..Calls the person I get info from a troll..Then says they are going to sick PETE on me...

Umm hello??

He has been here and TRIED to get me, but I banned him 3 times..So I am still waiting???

I invite all you to come here to debate and no one will be booted as long as no name calling happens

And Kara and others, the minute I get public apologies from David, and Pete and others that tried to blast me and LITERALLY LIED about me on that forum, back in 07 and 08, is the minute I think about not ragging on you guys

Until then have a fantastic day!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd un-ban him and put his name in purple, the special OBF color. Let him call names too. It'll show what a small piece of nothing he is. Then we can all intelligently laugh at him.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I should un ban him so he can clear up the lies they are spreading over there...

The "Big dog" is claiming he doesnt own officialbrettfavre or isnt a business partner with Brett

But found this which to me looks like he operates the web site ( okay doesnt own it but thats a technicality) but if the official store gets things for Brett 1st I guess they are in partnership with them

( wont give web addy) since the big guy is afraid people will camp out at his house and shoot him like a doctor that got killed in a church...But last I checked he allows his name and what he does to be put in public articles..

Anyways I edited his names to fake ones

He has worked with Favre on the majority of his signings in the past 12 years and also operates Favre’s website (Official Website of Brett Favre - Minnesota Vikings Quarterback). Duane is uncertain how many Jets items Favre will sign and when they will become available.

“As of now, Brett hasn’t signed any Jets items, except stuff for fans that have run into him at practice or whatever. I’m not expecting delivery of anything until right around the middle of October at the earliest,” Duane said.

Favre’s official website will likely be the first place collectors will see signed Jets items, Duane said.

Wonder of Brett is allowing the big guy to read this?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
"Your Pete", "No, I'm not", "Yes, you are", "No, I'm not", "You lie", "No, I don't" yada yada yada.

Please, someone put this thread out of it's own misery!

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with PFanCan on this one. LT, you seem like a pretty good guy. Let it go.

"Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die."

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree it all sounds petty...But I have no other means to stick up for myself..

Story then I will lock this cuz you guys are right...

"Duane" likes to tell half truths on everything.

The marketing deal that was discussed before NFCCG was never brought up by anyone then..But Duane told everyone in the summer that it was to "stay away from football" he portrayed it as a bribe...

A day later it was published in the media about the marketing deal...That same day Duane said the Brett camp didnt leak it, yet the day b4 he posted it on the forum..

Duane was implying Ted was gay..I called him out on it and said stop doing that...he spread the rumor that I labeled him a gay basher..I then asked to be removed form the forum and was disabled...

Pete and his wife started to attack me on the forum with nasty rumors and lies...When they found out I knew about it they edited all their posts...

He was constantly bashing Rodgers

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Now he is all polite to him now that Rodgers is signing stuff for him

He talked about how he company that flew Ryan Grant around never got paid so they sued him..And allowed a link showing the lawsuit on a web site.

Latest is he denies being a business partner of Brett..or owner of OBF...Maybe the "wording" is not the correct term, but he deals with Brett and the web site..Articles posted prove that..

He gave me lot of awesome experiences, meeting Bretts brother and a hand full of players...Did some awesome things for my son and Make-a-Wish, but when the guys lies blatantly to make him self or Brett look good I have a BIG issue with it..

Most of the things that he lies about gets deleted real soon, so people cant go back and look and see how he lying..

So I know its petty, but one day I hope the truth comes out and I have the proof to back up things..If people want to see such proof, pm me and I will send you copies

I am locking this now

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It depends on if your believing everything Bretts camp feeds the media...

If you do research on your own there are many things that Brett has literally said that were lies...

One is the "bribe" one week he told Al Jones it was being misunderstood in the media and it wasnt a bribe...The NEXT week when he was leaving Lambeau for last time he told a female reporter from ESPN that they treid to bribe him...

What the Bretts camp failed to mention was that this "bribe" was offered back in Jan of 07 BEFORE the Giants game, Andrew Brandt went to Bob Harlan about it..

Reasons to hate him

Lies to get the public to support him
Tossing ex coaches/players under the bus
@AKCheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts