Welcome to our living room OBF posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, you seriously think that picture of some random guy who hacked into BF's cell phone and email account is truly Brett? Jesus! Did you closely look at other determining factors of that picture (besides the ****)? I know you love to focus on man-junk, however the guy's hands in that picture when nothing more than average (Favre has HUGE hands), and the legs were like pins (Brett has large/swollen legs), something Favre has neither of.....that picture was NOT BF! Get it?

I guess you Vikings fans know first hand which of his appendages are "swollen"...

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess you Vikings fans know first hand which of his appendages are "swollen"...

Nice try to shove that comment back in my face, too bad it didn't work one bit! No, his legs are muscular, and his hands are huge, not only that, but the guy in the picture has dark hair on his legs, arms, etc, and if anyone has ever seen BF they would know that he is blonde and gray....the person in the picture is OBVIOUSLY not BF, but if you hate Favre with a passion, I could see why you could trick yourself into thinking so.....try coming back to reality and truly analyze that picture.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you love to focus on man-junk... however the guy's hands in that picture when nothing more than average (Favre has HUGE hands), and the legs were like pins (Brett has large/swollen legs), something Favre has neither of.....that picture was NOT BF! Get it?
No not really. (Unless it's my own.)

Seems to me that your the one one checking out Fail's body parts.
Gee. I didn't know you were a leg man, MNVIKES. Especialy men's legs.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice try to shove that comment back in my face, too bad it didn't work one bit! No, his legs are muscular, and his hands are huge, not only that, but the guy in the picture has dark hair on his legs, arms, etc, and if anyone has ever seen BF they would know that he is blonde and gray....the person in the picture is OBVIOUSLY not BF, but if you hate Favre with a passion, I could see why you could trick yourself into thinking so.....try coming back to reality and truly analyze that picture.
Do you have any idea how gay that makes you sound?
Not that there's anything wrong with ****.
Just calling it like I see it.

I don't have to "analyze" anything.
All Burnt has to do is deny that's him.
Since he hasn't done that, it's easy to think it's him.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
All Favre would have to do to have that piece of evidence thrown out is display his own manhood, have the detective photograph Favre's manhood to the one in the photo in question for comparison. If Favre doesn't want to drop his drawers, then maybe he has something to hide, I dunno. It would be rather degrading but it would work.

Edit: sorry Jess, nice Kitten

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All Favre would have to do to have that piece of evidence thrown out is display his own manhood, have the detective photograph Favre's manhood to the one in the photo in question for comparison. If Favre doesn't want to drop his drawers, then maybe he has something to hide, I dunno. It would be rather degrading but it would work.
We think alike because I was having the same idea.
If he doesn't want to show off his Lil' Jet to prove it's not his, then what else are we supposed to think?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he needs take this to the media and deal with this now, whether it is true or not before it gets anymore out of hand. Favre, the NFL, the Vikings and the Jets really need hit up their PR and media people and nip this in the bud so to speak. Either issue a denial or something else but don't just let it hang.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but if you hate Favre with a passion, I could see why you could trick yourself into thinking so.....try coming back to reality and truly analyze that picture.
First of all, this conversation in regards to the obscene BrINT pics is already being discussed in the news section: http://www.packerforum.com/f11/brett-and-croc-pics-23157.html
If you look thru the posts, you will see that a few Packers fans are quite upset or worried that this latest thing will tarnish BrINT's legacy. They do not like it that this has happened.
So if you were generalizing that all of us hate BrINT with a passion and are making ourselves think that's him, just because we hate him, then you were wrong.

You're the one, MNVIKES4EVA, that needs to stop tricking himself in regards to BrINT.
He is not anywhere near as great as he used to be.
And he is human and a male one at that and human men will sometimes let their other head, the one between the legs do the talking and the leading. And when that happens when it shouldn't, they will get themselves in trouble.
Why should that be any different for BrINT Fail?
Wake up and smell the coffee.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm amazed. The odds against "some random guy who hacked into BF's cell phone and email account" sounding just like Favre in the creepy voicemails, must be astronomical. Yet he does, and it's right there for all to hear, plain as day.

Couple that with the fact that the number one lame-*** excuse for computer/telecommunications crimes is "I got hacked," and it's damn near a miracle.

Could you please go back to OBF and bring back a better troll than yourself? I was absolutely wrong about you; you're not even amusing. I'm disappointed.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I think you avoided your man up thread on how you predicted a viking win MondaY?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he needs take this to the media and deal with this now, whether it is true or not before it gets anymore out of hand. Favre, the NFL, the Vikings and the Jets really need hit up their PR and media people and nip this in the bud so to speak. Either issue a denial or something else but don't just let it hang.

I think it's obvious he wasn't "just letting it hang."

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm amazed. The odds against "some random guy who hacked into BF's cell phone and email account" sounding just like Favre in the creepy voicemails, must be astronomical. Yet he does, and it's right there for all to hear, plain as day.

Couple that with the fact that the number one lame-*** excuse for computer/telecommunications crimes is "I got hacked," and it's damn near a miracle.

Could you please go back to OBF and bring back a better troll than yourself? I was absolutely wrong about you; you're not even amusing. I'm disappointed.

Yup. Occam's Razor.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MNVIKES4EVA: Anyway, Vikings WILL beat the Jets, then I will come right back here and say I told you so! See ya in a bit....

I think you avoided your man up thread on how you predicted a viking win MondaY?

When we "Bring it..." then you should return it.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out the Queens' new helmet...

Attachments

• helmet.jpg
    helmet.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 64

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"and the legs were like pins (Brett has large/swollen legs)"

Uhmm.... no. Take a look at the chicken legs on your hero. Brett Favre Gets Hit In The Balls

Unless, of course, "some random guy hacked Favre's legs."
Well actually those are the high school students Fail throws to every year.
Ya.
And someone photo shopped the red 4 jersey and the viking helmets onto the players.
Yeah. That's what happened. I'm sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts