longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
they are offended by the words used in total packers lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyway, Brett needs to stop turning over the ball for sure, but he doesn't need to become that all-star like he was last year, the Vikes have far too much talent all around, and that is why they have been in every game thu far this season even when Brett has turned the ball over multiple times a game. IMO, I don't think the Packers are a contender at this point either because they have no run game, their special teams blows, and they turn over the football all the time, but this is just what I see. There is obvious talent on the Pack, however they have played 3 weak teams out of 4, and could/should have lost 2 of them (Eagles and Lions). As you can see, for them to barely beat the Lions at home is a sign of how they need to get their **** together, they should have lost that game actually; the Vikes destroyed the Lions.
Packers: 3-1
Vikings: 1-2
Nuff said.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the Vikings biggest problems has been the O line, but it seems like the Vikings fans havent noticed...

Hell, our O-Line sucked last year just as bad, but did it affect Brett's performance for the most part? Nope, however it did take it's toll against the Saints alone. It's more the receivers at this point than the line...

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Words such as these?
Who's Happier Brett Favre Came Back This Year, Me Or Brett Favre? | Total Packers

Favre looks lost, confused and not into the game. Sounds like… an old man.

God, this is your way of thinking Favre is done....he does not look lost, confused, nor is he NOT having fun. The only thing if anything is that they are 1-2, but that doesn't mean he isn't having fun but rather he is becoming frustrated just like everyone else on the team. He has made some great throws, but he has had to force throws too because of the lack of receiver core right now, and the minimal chemistry built between them. IS he old? Sure, but that is not why his performance is hindered for the most part, but rather because he is playing with different players. Sounds like the problem isn't BF, but rather Childress for not bringing in a legit replacement for Rice.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers: 3-1
Vikings: 1-2
Nuff said.

HA, look at the teams you have played! You should be 4-0 hands down! Especially that pitiful performance against Chicago! I can bet if you would have played the Saints and Miami right out of the gate you would have the same record, or close to it. Remember, there is 13 weeks left, and it doesn't look like the Packers are going up anywhere fast my friend. Just wait and see what I am talking about. As of late, the Pack are the ones who CHOKE just like the Vikes.....actually it's been that way since 97 every time they have gotten to the playoffs....it happens to EVERY TEAM that doesn't win EVERY game in the playoffs, therefore virtually every team has choked numerous times in postseason.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been to the playoffs 24 times, blah blah blah. The Packers have still one more NFL championships than any other team in the league; and not only have the Queens never won a Superbowl, they've never even led in one. They'd have to improve a quite a bit just to achieve mediocrity.

But hey, look on the bright side. The monumental stupidity of the Queens giving in to Favre's every whim might just make people forget the monumental stupidity of the Herschel Walker trade. Only time will tell if this monumental stupidity will cripple them for as long as the other monumental stupidity did.

I hope you stay around here just as much as I hope Favre stays with the Queens for another 10 years; and for the exact same reasons. You're both fun to watch, in a "grisly train wreck" kinda way.

Actually, the Packers FRANCHISE has more championships, and what do all those ancient trophy's do for the team in the present? Sqaut! Sure, you have a trophy case, congrats! However it will not help you win now, and honestly all it does is give you bragging rights about how good the Pack ONCE WAS, to me I wouldn't use that too often, sounds like a HAS BEEN excuse to me? Although the Vikes technically are a NEVER WERE, I at least can't sit there like a Packer fan and revert to the franchises past in attempt to make up for my CURRENT TEAMS shortcomings...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, the Packers FRANCHISE has more championships, and what do all those ancient trophy's do for the team in the present?
honestly all it does is give you bragging rights about how good the Pack ONCE WAS, to me I wouldn't use that too often,

All it does is gives us the chance to shove it in Viking fans faces that hey dont have atrophy

NAAAA NAAAA NAAAA NAAAAAA

YOU DONT HAVE ANY

Just like you tried to do with the college hockey championships, you rubbed it in someones face

hypocrite :)

http://www.packerforum.com/f14/favre-comes-back-desperate-desperate-vikings-21968-21.html

post 205

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God, this is your way of thinking Favre is done....he does not look lost, confused, nor is he NOT having fun.
If the Vikings win 2 out of the next 4..........and one of those loss's is the Packer game.........everyone will be calling for Favre's head.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But we have so much more to be proud of than just the championships. Smallest market, owned by the community, rich in tradition, nearly uncountable great legacies, every game sold out for the last I-don't-even-know-how-many-years, 30+ year wait for season tickets, etcetera. All great things; none of which the Queens can lay claim to.

And of course, there's Lambeau Field; regarded by everyone, in every sport, as the absolute Mecca of sporting venues. Bar none. The Queens, in turn, have the Metrodump; regarded by everyone, in every sport, as the absolute toilet of sporting venues. Bar none.

I'm curious.... when Wylfe moves the Queens to Los Angeles, are you going to change your screenname to LAVIKES4EVA, or will you just slink off and lay down by your dish?

And please... keep replying to this thread... I'd venture that Packer Backers all over the world are enjoying watching your increasingly feeble attempts to polish the turd known as Brett Favre... aka BrINT Favre... aka The Done-Slinger. Even the great Fran Tarkenton (who absolutely was a great one in his day) calls that turd a turd.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Jesus your ignorant! please know what your talking about before spewing insults, thank you.

ig·no·rant

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
 /ˈɪg
nər
ənt/
Show Spel[ig-ner-uh
nt]
Show IPA
–adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.

Anybody else find this ironic????

YOUR? YOUR? Who's the ignorant one? YOUR! Idiot...

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
If YOU'RE going to try to seem intelligent, at least get the 7th grade English correct.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus your ignorant! How many Packers fans cupped Favres nuts while he was a Packer? Ummmm...virtually ALL OF THEM ya hypocrite! Second, Cutler and Orton are having equally good seasons, go check the stats, please know what your talking about before spewing insults, thank you.

You don't have to call me Jesus. "Sir," or "Your Worship" will suffice.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Actually, the Packers FRANCHISE has more championships, and what do all those ancient trophy's do for the team in the present? ...

Makes the team and fans feel good about the franchise and our teams history. Allows us to rub it in Vike fans faces that they don't have any. Also, means there is respect given to the team and players from those Championships. It also gives us a lot to talk about and reminisce and feel good about it. Unlike Vikings fans where talking about 4 SB losses must blow.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All it does is gives us the chance to shove it in Viking fans faces that hey dont have atrophy

NAAAA NAAAA NAAAA NAAAAAA

YOU DONT HAVE ANY

Just like you tried to do with the college hockey championships, you rubbed it in someones face

hypocrite :)

http://www.packerforum.com/f14/favre-comes-back-desperate-desperate-vikings-21968-21.html

post 205

God does your memory blow! I only responded to someones "claim" that the Badgers had won more titles than the Gophers, it's not like I brought it up or anything, if you don't believe me go check it out. I could care less about what my teams franchise accomplished 15, 20, or 50 years ago, it doesn't mean ****! All ANY football fan should concentrate on is how their TEAM is playing in the present, not how great their franchise ONCE WAS, all that does is grant you a good franchise. I will tell you what, if you are rooting for a franchise versus your current NFL team, you are nothing but a bandwagoneer my friend....hell if that were the case every fan would only like the Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, 49'ers, etc....jeez

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Vikings win 2 out of the next 4..........and one of those loss's is the Packer game.........everyone will be calling for Favre's head.

Maybe some will, but I can't speak for every Favre/Vikings fan. There will always be people out there that don't know where to turn in terms of failure, but more often than not it's either the QB or the coach, and I have found myself doing just that because it's human nature for many people.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
God does your memory blow! I only responded to someones "claim" that the Badgers had won more titles than the Gophers, it's not like I brought it up or anything, if you don't believe me go check it out. I could care less about what my teams franchise accomplished 15, 20, or 50 years ago, it doesn't mean ****! All ANY football fan should concentrate on is how their TEAM is playing in the present, not how great their franchise ONCE WAS, all that does is grant you a good franchise. I will tell you what, if you are rooting for a franchise versus your current NFL team, you are nothing but a bandwagoneer my friend....hell if that were the case every fan would only like the Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, 49'ers, etc....jeez

point is you rubbed it in their face, thats what we do...

Anyway you slice it you did exactly what your pissed about Packer fans doing

NAAAAAA nnnnnnnnaaaaa naaaaa naaaaaa

:tongue:

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But we have so much more to be proud of than just the championships. Smallest market, owned by the community, rich in tradition, nearly uncountable great legacies, every game sold out for the last I-don't-even-know-how-many-years, 30+ year wait for season tickets, etcetera. All great things; none of which the Queens can lay claim to.

And of course, there's Lambeau Field; regarded by everyone, in every sport, as the absolute Mecca of sporting venues. Bar none. The Queens, in turn, have the Metrodump; regarded by everyone, in every sport, as the absolute toilet of sporting venues. Bar none.

I'm curious.... when Wylfe moves the Queens to Los Angeles, are you going to change your screenname to LAVIKES4EVA, or will you just slink off and lay down by your dish?

And please... keep replying to this thread... I'd venture that Packer Backers all over the world are enjoying watching your increasingly feeble attempts to polish the turd known as Brett Favre... aka BrINT Favre... aka The Done-Slinger. Even the great Fran Tarkenton (who absolutely was a great one in his day) calls that turd a turd.

I will tell you for one, all these "so-called" great amentities you have don't do anything for the team your rooting for, players will perform based on talent and heart, and none of those things you mention (legendary field, community ownership, legacy this and that, etc will win you ballgames, and isn't that what all current fans are all about? Hell, if anything Vikings fans should be the opposite of fair-weathered if they have none of these things, yet can still call themselves fans right? Sure.....

The Vikings will never move to LA, and anyone to think different is spastic. Hey, it's obvious that metrodump as you call it was where the Vikes went undefeated, and yes that includes against your beloved Packers! Whether you want to believe it or not, the Metrodome is a dissadvantage for any visiting team, and even BF has stated that over and over again. Hell, for being a such a dump, the Vikings have had a lot of success there in recent years, meaning I would take that over Lambeau if it means my team utilizes the atmosphere and wins games, that's what it is all about....winning!

Lastly, I give Fran credit for what he did as a Viking, but he is just pissed because now the Vikings have had a better HOF QB play for them, and yes even better than Fran....sour grapes is all that old fart is chewing on...he has nothing better to do these days...so screw Tarkenton.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
point is you rubbed it in their face, thats what we do...

Anyway you slice it you did exactly what your pissed about Packer fans doing

NAAAAAA nnnnnnnnaaaaa naaaaa naaaaaa

:tongue:

I only rubbed it in his face because he was absolutely wrong about the claim he made, Packer fans run around claiming their extended history as to why their team is good OUT OF THE BLUE when challenged, and the funniest part is the argument is seemingly used in justifying the TEAM, but it doesn't justify the team, it only demonstrates how good the TEAM once was....franchises do nothing for current success, so who really cares? I never argued about how good the Gophers are now did I? Nope, but rather responded to a random post that had inaccurate information in it.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ig·no·rant

 /ˈɪg
nər
ənt/
Show Spel[ig-ner-uh
nt]
Show IPA
–adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.

Anybody else find this ironic????

YOUR? YOUR? Who's the ignorant one? YOUR! Idiot...

Too funny! Every forum has to have a grammar police-officer I guess, congrats on that title! If you want to be as **** as pointing out grammar, I feel sorry for you. I actually pointed out ignorance in the use context of football, which IS what anyone that comes here should be referring to, well either that or hockey (the best sport in the world) of course! Beyond that, you are now considered an official forum geek simply because you had to respond with a grammar claim, YOUR (on purpose) kind makes me sick....just to know people actually give 2 shitz about spelling and grammar on a forum, it's not an online English course mushroom *&*$

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Your post was about ignorance...You shot that in the foot right out of the chute.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I only rubbed it in his face because he was absolutely wrong about the claim he made, Packer fans run around claiming their extended history as to why their team is good OUT OF THE BLUE when challenged, and the funniest part is the argument is seemingly used in justifying the TEAM, but it doesn't justify the team, it only demonstrates how good the TEAM once was....franchises do nothing for current success, so who really cares? I never argued about how good the Gophers are now did I? Nope, but rather responded to a random post that had inaccurate information in it.

I dont care, you rubbed it in just like we do

Deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts