Welcome Seahawk fans!!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Been doing this on Facebook for a while now.... I'll ship a package of northwest caught smoked salmon candy (heavenly jerky) caught from my own backyard to a lucky packer fan should the pack win this game. Only catch is you gotta be within 3 points of the over/under. If there are multiple winners I'll draw a name. Good luck! Remember, Pack has to win and your over/under score must be within 3. If there are no winners I'll mAil it to the moderator of this forum

Very nice gesture

Reaction score
Packers 26 Seattle 21.That score seems to be a common theme in our games late this year.. Its a trifecta

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers' offense now is far better than the one that took the field against Seattle in week 1. Seattle defense is close to last year's level (although I'm not sure their pass rush was as good as last year's team).

Unfortunately I just don't think the Packers' run defense is good enough to stop the #1 rushing offense. Run defense was doing pretty well in the 2nd half but got exposed once again against the Cowboys. Worrying so much about the run will give R. Wilson opportunities to be effective passing.

The Packers will score against Seattle but probably not enough to win.

Prediction: Packers will have the chance to take the lead in the 4th getting deep in the red zone but will be denied on 4th and something because a FG won't tie. Seattle will then run out the clock on the ground.

Seattle 24
Green Bay 20

The one thing that could change all of this is a turnover or two. Packers turn it over, could be a blowout. Hawks turn it over, Packers could come away with a victory.

PS: Nice to have some good Hawks fans here. Went to Seahawks.net, The Voice of the 12th Man to try and discuss a bit. God what a waste of time.

Last edited:

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I do hope Seattle fans will remember that if not for the Buffalo Bills the Seahawks would be coming to Lambeau Field this weekend.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When we beat the Seahawks in 2012 the final score was 12-7. I think it will take a similar effort to beat them on Sunday with the Packers controlling the TOP. Wilson was a rookie, so Seattle should be able to score one more touchdown. I'll go 15-14 Pack.

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the Pack can beat Seattle. Then again I'm a negative nancy (realist) that people despise on this forum.

Seattle's hot right now, so it will take a heck of a lot more to beat them than what we saw with Dallas at home. Granted, I know our best can beat Seattle's Best (no pun intended), but for the past few games with injuries our offense hasn't been as explosive to keep up if our defense struggles. Field goals aren't going to work. Our redzone needs to improve.

The Defense has been impressive on preventing big plays on the run game, but horrible tackling and miscues in the secondary is going to hurt us.

Again, I believe if everyone plays at their best and is on the same against Seattle I know we can win, but that is a big if.

I say Seattle 30, Pack 21.

I pray that I'm wrong.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Hawk fans. The ones posting so far seem to be cool and it'll be a fun week. The game Sunday should be good, the Packers are playing much better than they were on opening day, particularly their O-line, which they're going to need to keep a somewhat gimpy Rodgers upright. However, the Seahawks are a team that's rolling as well, and that defense is looking every bit the part of defending World Champions. My hope is that everyone stays healthy on both sides. I think that turnovers are going to be key in this game. As someone mentioned earlier, if we can win the turnover battle I think we have a good chance, if we lose it, the Hawks could run away with it. In any case I expect a much better game than we saw week one. I lived in the Pacific NW for a few years and loved it, the Hawks fans in my experience are some of the best. Good luck to all this Sunday and may the best team win!

Sea_Hawker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure you all have seen I've been posting in another threat but I figured I'd put this in an appropriate place...

Thank you all for the discussion the last few days and the fun! I've definitely enjoyed the banter back and forth and the nitty gritty discussions. At the end of the day, whichever team wins this, I think they will have definitely earned the right to represent the NFC in the big show. I cannot bet against my beloved Hawks at home but I know how dangerous the Pack can be. Let's hope for a clean, injury free game. No more ref discussions, no more bad or questionable calls... just the game we all love against two power house teams!

Good luck this weekend, all! I'll be back on Tuesday, win or lose. IF you can get by us, I will be pulling for you in the Superbowl.

Go Hawks!

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To Expat...first of all..love the avatar. I like my cat and shall change my avatar soon to reflect my cat. Second of all...there is a bit of smack going on there on Seahawks.net. There are a lot of great knowledgeable football people there that understand Xs and Os and those did try to help with the information you wanted. Just some got in the way. I saw ya over there and saw the responses. Go back if you want and there are some good responses in some of the threads. I prefer the main page to be football talk and if someone wants to talk smack, we have the smackshack. Most things smack talk go there. But NOT ALL. You have a great team and will be a challenge for us on offense. Defense I did not pay too much attention to last weekend. Wish I would have recorded it so I could dissect it better. Thanks to your moderators for letting me here and I look forward to more insight to your team.
Go hawks.

MizzouHawkGal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I do hope Seattle fans will remember that if not for the Buffalo Bills the Seahawks would be coming to Lambeau Field this weekend.
Yes we do.:)

byau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer Backers.

Seahawks fan, newly minted here when I saw this thread. Instead of talking about the game or anything about my team, I'll just mention a few things about you guys:

Awesome thread: welcoming opposing fan base "officially"

Awesome team: that really develops players, and I respect Rodgers. I wrote a post on our own forum about elite teams in my mind (Patriots, Packers, Seahawks) and what makes them elite, and Rodgers is a perfect example of what happens with getting the right talent in and developing that talent. Specifically citing as an example Rodgers drafted as a backup, going through McCarthy's QB school, etc. You have to think the Seahawks are modeled/inspired by this, (obviously with the John Schneider connection)

Awesome fanbase: I remember reading an article that came out earlier this year about the Packer fan base being the #1 fanbase, including talking about the "old school" fan mentality with Lambeau and parking cars on people's lawns and getting to the game. That's a long standing old school fan base.

Lastly, I believe that the two elite teams in the NFC are the ones that are also battling it on the field Sunday and it only feels right. Trials and tribulations through the season and we see that the elite teams do find ways to win. So regardless of whatever is going on with each team, you can't count either of them out.

May the best team win

BlueRaptor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALL IN GOOD FUN.....
A Seahawks fan and a Packer fan meet in the men's room. You won't believe what happens next! It's all out war and it ain't pretty!

Seahawk Fans are well aware of Norb-Cam's videos. Does a new one each game.
Disclaimer: Norb-Cam does not advocate the use of violence to settle disputes with rival fans. For entertainment only.

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either way I hope its a good game. That way no matter who wins in the end either team can leave with their heads held high. I should desire nothing less out of the NFC Championship

BlueRaptor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either way I hope its a good game. That way no matter who wins in the end either team can leave with their heads held high. I should desire nothing less out of the NFC Championship

Exactly Right! Sunday afternoon we will know what NFC team is going to be going to Arizona, and what one will be looking forward to next year to dominate their division once again. If its the Packers, I will be rooting for them to beat the Colts or the Panthers. Especially the Panthers. I hope if its us going, we have the majority of Packers fans here pulling for us.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Any Packers fans making the trip that have questions about Seattle we can answer for you - like where to get food and drink close to the stadium?

Here's what I often tell out of towners. Go to the world's first Starbucks located at Pike Place Market - and when you get there, ask for "a cup of coffee -black". Freaks them out every time.
I always ask for a large cup of Joe when I go to starbucks. Then they start to pour the small one and I say I want the large, "You mean the Venti?" No I want a large coffee. My favorite coffee scene of all time is in LA Story.

Members online

Latest posts