1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

WELCOME PAT FANS

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    We want to welcome you to our Packer forum....You will be treated with respect as long as you show us respect to start with.

Good fun teasing is never an issue, but when it turns ugly, that is when mods will step in.

We want a good game, no injuries, and a Packer win.

Good luck!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks and good luck to you the Packers too. Looking forward to see what these 2 great coaches can pull out of their sleeves. Let's hope all the "super bowl preview" hype lives up to its expectations and we have a great game.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Jdeed

Jdeed Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32

Great and thanks Go Pats!!!! Time to eat some Cheese!!! :D

OH and some of us are fans of ALL the teams. ;)

4. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Come on, LTF, you are being a bit redundant here.

A Packer win IS a good game. Anything else is a bad game.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carl

Carl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,922
    The Pats game thread did get a little testy. That's okay though. We are all excited and having a hard time waiting.

Go Pack!

6. Grogan

Grogan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Hey guys,
    I've been checking out your forum this week and decided to sign up today.
    I can't wait for this game to get under way. I think we're in for some quality football today.
    I have a great deal of respect for the Packers organization and thier history.
    Good luck
    Pats 38
    Packers 31

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I should be on for the duration of the game, God willing. :)

A good game to all, Pats and Packers fans alike! Stay and have some cheese and a nice brew with us! ;)

8. Legalizeit

Legalizeit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    Lol bro, your team has never won anything without a cheating scandal, nothing.

If you want to catch another beatdown then go ahead and get to the SB, but we all know that unless you start taping opposing teams hand signals again, your will just continue to be the same ol chokers that you have been every year you weren't cheating. Your Patriots are nothing without spygate, your rings are a joke, and without an unfair advantage, you are just the same ole choking losers you have always been. Facts are facts.

Packers over Broncos in the SB while Brady cries and dreams about the good ol days of tuck rule and taping hand signals.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Brady6

Brady6 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I still chuckle at how some football fans don't understand the game of football much. LOL! Thinking a little handheld camcorder can actually win games! haahahha!! All teams watch film, all teams watch photos of formations, all teams study the other teams films and videos.

If you want real cheaters, look at the Saints who've been paying bounties to take key players of the opposing teams. Or the Steriod riddled teams of the 70-80's that have won superbowls. Or the dome teams piping in crowd noise. Also before the 2006 memo banning teams from filming on the sidelines, a lot of teams were doing it. Some teams were also illegally lining up non-playing personnel on the sideline to block special teams running lanes.

Or how about players applying Vaseline on themselves for redzone running plays? Or how about Don Shula "talking" to NFL schedulers back then to help acquire a "soft" schedule so that they only played teams with .400 winning percentages the previous season?

If you look at the winning percentage of the Pats, they have gone up after spygate. If you truly believe a hand held camera can win games that are in progress, explain to me the mechanics how it's done.

Lets see, the guy taping signals runs over to the Patriots sidelines, shows the signals to the coach the coach looks at the formations and signals then call the play to the offense. The coach analyzes what changes the defense makes in accordance to the signals, in what defensive formation (Nickel, Dime, Cover 2 etc). ALL WITHIN 20 SECONDS!!!!!

No amount of taping during a game will help a team win that game without studying film in the classroom during the week and attending team practices.

Get over it. Spygate was created to brainwash football illiterate fans and create haters. Don't be one of those brainwashed fans. Just a friendly reminder lol

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  10. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Good to see that the $20 I slipped Eddie before the game paid dividends! :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    These two counterbalance the couple of Packers fans that lack class. The first can only respond to spygate with a childish 'Everybody does it!!' and the second blames the refs. :rolleyes:

12. Legalizeit

Legalizeit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    LOL and of course the cheatriots fan chimes in with a paragraph trying to rationalize how never being able to win a Championship without an unfair advantage is ok. Yea buddy, I dont know who you are trying to convince, most likely yourself, but I would be ashamed if the Packers were completely unable to won a Championship before or after a cheating scandal.

Your rings are joke, we all know it lol. Go away.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Legalizeit

Legalizeit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    Being a Patriots fan you would know alot about "gifts".

• Like Like x 1
  14. E. Wolf

E. Wolf Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +92
    Legalizeit,

I like the hate in you. Keep it up. E. WOLF APPROVES!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Legalizeit

Legalizeit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    What can I say? Losers who are incapable of winning without cheating need to be put in their place.

16. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,045
    Yep, and you know how that panned out for you last time :rolleyes:

17. E. Wolf

E. Wolf Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +92
    It panned out for me fine. For am I implacable.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Carl

Carl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,922
    You must have missed Edelman running right into Williams then getting a flag to extend the Pats' last touchdown drive...

Some bad calls went both ways, but none of them were game changing calls.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    Way to show how friendly our forum is

Thanks

Btw that was a sarcastic statement for 2 of you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.