WELCOME PAT FANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We want to welcome you to our Packer forum....You will be treated with respect as long as you show us respect to start with.

Good fun teasing is never an issue, but when it turns ugly, that is when mods will step in.

We want a good game, no injuries, and a Packer win.

Good luck!!!

Hammerhead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks and good luck to you the Packers too. Looking forward to see what these 2 great coaches can pull out of their sleeves. Let's hope all the "super bowl preview" hype lives up to its expectations and we have a great game.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We want to welcome you to our Packer forum....You will be treated with respect as long as you show us respect to start with.

Good fun teasing is never an issue, but when it turns ugly, that is when mods will step in.

Good luck!!!

Great and thanks Go Pats!!!! Time to eat some Cheese!!! :D

OH and some of us are fans of ALL the teams. ;)

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Good luck!!!

Come on, LTF, you are being a bit redundant here.

A Packer win IS a good game. Anything else is a bad game.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pats game thread did get a little testy. That's okay though. We are all excited and having a hard time waiting.

Go Pack!

Grogan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been checking out your forum this week and decided to sign up today.
I can't wait for this game to get under way. I think we're in for some quality football today.
I have a great deal of respect for the Packers organization and thier history.
Good luck
Pats 38
Packers 31

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should be on for the duration of the game, God willing. :)

A good game to all, Pats and Packers fans alike! Stay and have some cheese and a nice brew with us! ;)

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol bro, your team has never won anything without a cheating scandal, nothing.

If you want to catch another beatdown then go ahead and get to the SB, but we all know that unless you start taping opposing teams hand signals again, your will just continue to be the same ol chokers that you have been every year you weren't cheating. Your Patriots are nothing without spygate, your rings are a joke, and without an unfair advantage, you are just the same ole choking losers you have always been. Facts are facts.

Packers over Broncos in the SB while Brady cries and dreams about the good ol days of tuck rule and taping hand signals.

Brady6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still chuckle at how some football fans don't understand the game of football much. LOL! Thinking a little handheld camcorder can actually win games! haahahha!! All teams watch film, all teams watch photos of formations, all teams study the other teams films and videos.

If you want real cheaters, look at the Saints who've been paying bounties to take key players of the opposing teams. Or the Steriod riddled teams of the 70-80's that have won superbowls. Or the dome teams piping in crowd noise. Also before the 2006 memo banning teams from filming on the sidelines, a lot of teams were doing it. Some teams were also illegally lining up non-playing personnel on the sideline to block special teams running lanes.

Or how about players applying Vaseline on themselves for redzone running plays? Or how about Don Shula "talking" to NFL schedulers back then to help acquire a "soft" schedule so that they only played teams with .400 winning percentages the previous season?

If you look at the winning percentage of the Pats, they have gone up after spygate. If you truly believe a hand held camera can win games that are in progress, explain to me the mechanics how it's done.

Lets see, the guy taping signals runs over to the Patriots sidelines, shows the signals to the coach the coach looks at the formations and signals then call the play to the offense. The coach analyzes what changes the defense makes in accordance to the signals, in what defensive formation (Nickel, Dime, Cover 2 etc). ALL WITHIN 20 SECONDS!!!!!

No amount of taping during a game will help a team win that game without studying film in the classroom during the week and attending team practices.

Get over it. Spygate was created to brainwash football illiterate fans and create haters. Don't be one of those brainwashed fans. Just a friendly reminder lol

Last edited:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I knew game was over 5 mins into it - Rodgers sacked to set up a 3rd and 17 on own 8, then suddenly a flag appears to turn it into a 1st and 10 from the 22 yard line - thrown by WI native Ed Hoculi….Guess a little "gift" for the home town team!

Good to see that the $20 I slipped Eddie before the game paid dividends! :laugh:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I still chuckle at how some football fans don't understand the game of football much. LOL! Thinking a little handheld camcorder can actually win games! haahahha!! All teams watch film, all teams watch photos of formations, all teams study the other teams films and videos.
I knew game was over 5 mins into it - Rodgers sacked to set up a 3rd and 17 on own 8, then suddenly a flag appears to turn it into a 1st and 10 from the 22 yard line - thrown by WI native Ed Hoculi….Guess a little "gift" for the home town team!
These two counterbalance the couple of Packers fans that lack class. The first can only respond to spygate with a childish 'Everybody does it!!' and the second blames the refs. :rolleyes:

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If you want real cheaters, look at the Saints who've been paying bounties to take key players of the opposing teams. Or the Steriod riddled teams of the 70-80's that have won superbowls. Or the dome teams piping in crowd noise. Also before the 2006 memo banning teams from filming on the sidelines, a lot of teams were doing it. Some teams were also illegally lining up non-playing personnel on the sideline to block special teams running lanes.

Or how about players applying Vaseline on themselves for redzone running plays? Or how about Don Shula "talking" to NFL schedulers back then to help acquire a "soft" schedule so that they only played teams with .400 winning percentages the previous season?

If you look at the winning percentage of the Pats, they have gone up after spygate. If you truly believe a hand held camera can win games that are in progress, explain to me the mechanics how it's done.

Lets see, the guy taping signals runs over to the Patriots sidelines, shows the signals to the coach the coach looks at the formations and signals then call the play to the offense. The coach analyzes what changes the defense makes in accordance to the signals, in what defensive formation (Nickel, Dime, Cover 2 etc). ALL WITHIN 20 SECONDS!!!!!

No amount of taping during a game will help a team win that game without studying film in the classroom during the week and attending team practices.

Get over it. Spygate was created to brainwash football illiterate fans and create haters. Don't be one of those brainwashed fans. Just a friendly reminder lol

LOL and of course the cheatriots fan chimes in with a paragraph trying to rationalize how never being able to win a Championship without an unfair advantage is ok. Yea buddy, I dont know who you are trying to convince, most likely yourself, but I would be ashamed if the Packers were completely unable to won a Championship before or after a cheating scandal.

Your rings are joke, we all know it lol. Go away.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Being a Patriots fan you would know alot about "gifts".

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It panned out for me fine. For am I implacable.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You must have missed Edelman running right into Williams then getting a flag to extend the Pats' last touchdown drive...

Some bad calls went both ways, but none of them were game changing calls.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Way to show how friendly our forum is

Thanks

Btw that was a sarcastic statement for 2 of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online