1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Week 9 results

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Poppa San, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    I love it when I guess correct on my defense of the week theory.

2. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,011
    A lot of monster player scores this week. I don't know if I've ever seen a 50+ point player.

3. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +246
    And Wood had him on the bench. Unfortunately I still couldn't beat him :(

4. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209
    I never have either, most is 35 from RG3 so far, for me anyways.

Talk about an AWESOME outcome here! I thought I was happy when the Vikings Lost and Peterson got me 16 points. This week they lose AGAIN and he netted 31 points! Woooo! Also, Mikel LeShoure got 25.

So far I am ranked #3 in my league, and I am beating the guy ranked #1 129.8 - 84.38. He has one player left to play, Lance Moore. I doubt he will come up with the needed points =P

Next week is going to be a little rough though. I am going to have to do some major switching around since I have 2 Packers WRs and RG3 all of who have a bye. Gonna be forced to start Cam Newton, Malcolm Floyd, and Josh Gordon.

5. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209
    Actually, I have a quick question: This morning I dropped Mason Crosby and added Shaun "Squeeze 'Em" Suisham. Just tired of Mason missing AND my fantasy taking a hit. Also, he has a bye next week. I needed to get SOMEONE in there to get me some points. So, since I did it this morning and the "football week" ends late tonight will the add/drop take place AFTER tonight? Tuesday or Wednesday? I will still get Mason's 7 points for this week, right?

6. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    I
    It'll go into effect tomorrow morning. I'm surprised it let u drop him as the week isn't over yet

7. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +358
    Congrats Vltrophy! Not very often do you see point outputs around 150. Crazy to think if Wood would have started Martin at flex he still would have outscored Vltrophy by 10 points.

8. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,011
  9. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209
    Well, as of right now Mason is still on my roster, and the transaction is pending. I should have worded my question better. Sorry.