Week 9 picks...espn

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why doesn't Theisman pick the Monday night game? Do they think he'll somehow influence the outcome? Will he scream "Rip his head off!!" when his team's on defense?

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why doesn't Theisman pick the Monday night game? Do they think he'll somehow influence the outcome? Will he scream "Rip his head off!!" when his team's on defense?

Maybe he think Oakland actually has a chance to win and doesn't want to look like a fool when they get ripped a new one.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frankly, I don't see how they can pick the Steelers over the Broncos (whom I hate!) Ferret-face(Shanahan) has his guys playing well which can't be said for the Steelers. I don't bet on games but if I did, I'd put money on those damned Broncos.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frankly, I don't see how they can pick the Steelers over the Broncos (whom I hate!) Ferret-face(Shanahan) has his guys playing well which can't be said for the Steelers. I don't bet on games but if I did, I'd put money on those damned Broncos.

The Steelers are still a good team, but now with their backs against the wall. You know that they are going to come out with top intensity and fight for every yard. The Broncos are favored for obvious reasons, but I can see the logic behind picking the Steelers.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The picks mean nothing. The pack will just show them that there all dumba$$ and picked the wrong team.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What up with those guys? And they are supposed to know football??

I'll go with Accuscore on this one. Says a lot that a computer is beating ALL of them.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also noticed that unless there is a clear cut edge, they mostly tend to just go with the home team. I think that's a flawed approach this year, where home field advantage hasn't really proven to carry the weight it sometimes does, imo (look at Steelers, Broncos, Cowboys, Panthers..)

Let's hope they just weren't paying much attention. I think what we saw from the pack last week indicates that the Bills, who have showed hardly any spark at all, are in some real trouble.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I often go to a site that must have 50 websites listed that give predictions, matchup info, etc., and almost every single one has the Pack. I was almost glad to see this out of the ESPN guys cause it was scary how many of the others have us winning.

Besides, I think the blood flow to Thiesman's brain was affected with that broken leg. He hasn't made much sense since. God I hate that Monday night went to ESPN.

Those guys are terrible.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides, I think the blood flow to Thiesman's brain was affected with that broken leg. He hasn't made much sense since. God I hate that Monday night went to ESPN.

Those guys are terrible.

They are terrible, and adding Kornheiser did not help at all. He is obnoxious imho.

Moreover, I've always felt three guys in the booth is just one guy too many. It's annoying and you can never get a break from the chatter.

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Odd picks considering most of the 'experts' chose the Steelers over the Broncos.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts