1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 9 picks...espn

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerfan1245, Nov 3, 2006.

1. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well Accuscore took the Packers (and the Steelers) and they have the best % of all..

3. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Why doesn't Theisman pick the Monday night game? Do they think he'll somehow influence the outcome? Will he scream "Rip his head off!!" when his team's on defense?

4. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Mark "I always have negative things to say about the Packers" Schlereth picks the Packers, something's up...

unless Mark Schlereth IS accuscore...

5. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe he think Oakland actually has a chance to win and doesn't want to look like a fool when they get ripped a new one.

6. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Frankly, I don't see how they can pick the Steelers over the Broncos (whom I hate!) Ferret-face(Shanahan) has his guys playing well which can't be said for the Steelers. I don't bet on games but if I did, I'd put money on those damned Broncos.

7. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Take GB and the points. Buff is terrible.

8. Bobby Roberts

Bobby Roberts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Steelers are still a good team, but now with their backs against the wall. You know that they are going to come out with top intensity and fight for every yard. The Broncos are favored for obvious reasons, but I can see the logic behind picking the Steelers.

9. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The picks mean nothing. The pack will just show them that there all dumba$$ and picked the wrong team.

10. scotty

scotty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What up with those guys? And they are supposed to know football??

I'll go with Accuscore on this one. Says a lot that a computer is beating ALL of them.

11. MajicMan

MajicMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I worry about no Woodson. Other then that...I think we're gettin things together.

Go Pack! :cheerleader:

12. scotty

scotty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I also noticed that unless there is a clear cut edge, they mostly tend to just go with the home team. I think that's a flawed approach this year, where home field advantage hasn't really proven to carry the weight it sometimes does, imo (look at Steelers, Broncos, Cowboys, Panthers..)

Let's hope they just weren't paying much attention. I think what we saw from the pack last week indicates that the Bills, who have showed hardly any spark at all, are in some real trouble.

13. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I often go to a site that must have 50 websites listed that give predictions, matchup info, etc., and almost every single one has the Pack. I was almost glad to see this out of the ESPN guys cause it was scary how many of the others have us winning.

Besides, I think the blood flow to Thiesman's brain was affected with that broken leg. He hasn't made much sense since. God I hate that Monday night went to ESPN.

Those guys are terrible.

14. scotty

scotty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They are terrible, and adding Kornheiser did not help at all. He is obnoxious imho.

Moreover, I've always felt three guys in the booth is just one guy too many. It's annoying and you can never get a break from the chatter.

15. DeusNova

DeusNova Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Odd picks considering most of the 'experts' chose the Steelers over the Broncos.