Week 6 vs Detroit MNF: Time For Big Time Payback

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
felt very anti climactic not burying them in that way to advance in the playoffs. Was happy we destroyed them, but it wasn't the same.

Reaction score
We have one of the most inexperienced receiver cores in the league. If this isn’t the biggest waste of a HOF QB ever

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All Lions fans ... SUCK IT YOU LOSERS!!!!

Ok, not as good as a blowout win, but I'll take it. But hell no to giving those Lions any respect when their fans have officially become the worst in football. That's right I said it.

Calvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lion aren't good, seem to rely on gimmicks and something i can't knock, the coaching

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've literally never met an obnoxious Lions fan. Having said that I haven't met that many Lions fans in general lol.
I was at a Lions/Packers game at Lambeau a few years back. The Lions were losing, and one of their fans was standing up and badmouthing the Packers for all he was worth. The Packers fans ignored him. Pissed him off!

Rodgers milked the last minutes like a Wisconsin dairy farmer.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
News is full of articles about call against Flowers. Nobody seems to talk about the free 1st TD they got which was clearly short. Two officials gave conflicting opinions and it wasn't even reviewed.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
News is full of articles about call against Flowers. Nobody seems to talk about the free 1st TD they got which was clearly short. Two officials gave conflicting opinions and it wasn't even reviewed.
ALL scores are reviewed, at least in New York. Not always on the field. I believe he scored.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I predicted this game would come down to penalties and it did. The refs made two critical errors against Trey Flowers. The most notable error was the lions having too many men on the field during a field goal. That is unacceptable and certainly was more costly for them than the two hands to the face phantom calls.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hate sports journalism these days. No fking objective truth whatsoever. It's all about the Benjamins, making millions off clicks, and they got money they bet in the millions in Vegas I guarantee.

That's why I'm fired up. This is worse than the Dez Bryant play thing.

MichiganSportsTalk

Lions fan for longer than I can remember
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I know which fan base is *****ing about penalty calls today that were nothingburgers

Which has nothing at all to do with yelling "Suck it Losers" and calling other fans the "worst in the league" in the same breath.

For what it's worth, it's not only Detroit fans questioning the officiating, it's nearly all national sports media outlets as well.

And to reiterate a prior point, I know and fully acknowledge that the Lions did themselves no favors by settling for FGs, and had they converted even 1 of those drives from 3 to 7 points, could have made any bad/non calls completely moot. That was in their control, and they failed to execute. I'm not pointing to officiating as the sole reason for the outcome, but to disregard the impact of those (non)calls is almost as bad as solely blaming the officials for the result.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup. The refs made some bad calls. But it's hard to feel bad for them since we have been on the wrong end of them several times.

Hard fought game. But I gotta tell you, I thought that we were going to lose that one in particular because of the way it started.

But it's another in the win column.:D

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which has nothing at all to do with yelling "Suck it Losers" and calling other fans the "worst in the league" in the same breath.

For what it's worth, it's not only Detroit fans questioning the officiating, it's nearly all national sports media outlets as well.

And to reiterate a prior point, I know and fully acknowledge that the Lions did themselves no favors by settling for FGs, and had they converted even 1 of those drives from 3 to 7 points, could have made any bad/non calls completely moot. That was in their control, and they failed to execute. I'm not pointing to officiating as the sole reason for the outcome, but to disregard the impact of those (non)calls is almost as bad as solely blaming the officials for the result.
consider yourself lucky, you only have to read it during Lions week, we're subjected to this on a daily basis LOL

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody have GIFs of the two PI no-calls that we had to eat favoring DET earlier in the game, and the phantom holding call on Jenkins??? I could use them. Would totally appreciate it!!!

A little help please.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Exactly, the fake news media is out there trying to taint the win with garbage opinions that I am giving no quarter to. Almost as bad as them declaring the Cowboys the defacto winners when Dez Bryant's catch got overturned.

Like I said, no objective truth, just all about the Benjamins on clicks.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

Carolina is a worthless poster. Please join us in mocking/ignoring.

Reaction score
Did anyone listen to WTMJ radio today?

They were discussing why the refs shouldn't have their names on their
backs like the players for accountability so we could single out individual refs
instead of referring to the term "refs" as a group.

Or maybe a change in the why plays are reviewed.

What do you think?

Members online

Latest posts